+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfs tracking shows no record found

Vick12

Aug 2, 2018
Since I have been having the same problem so he told me the tracker usually gets activated after 2 days. Also, I may mention here that a thread on this forum had users replying about the vfs website being down hence the error message "No Records found" . However another thing i would like you to make sure is that the vfs website you are tracking your passport on is the one for india. Besides, can you please tell me if you received some messages or emails 4 precisely - back to back, the day
day you submitted your passport at the vfs

tikna2013

Jan 10, 2018
day you submitted your passport at the vfs
I am not sure about the website being down but if the tracker for your friend got activated 2 days after submission and it did not for me,then there might be a possibility of the website being down.
I am tracking my application on thr website mentioned in the acknowledgment receipt they gave me once i completed the passport submission formalities,the website is http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india.
As for the email,i only received one after i submitted my documents stating that my visa application id with tracking number so and so had been dispatched from the vac to the oc on the 27th of june i.e. the day i submitted my passport.
I believe i will get more clarity once you receive any updates on your application status as you just recently submitted it,that way we will know if there is an issue with application or their system as a whole.
Please keep posting the updates on your application on this thread,it’ll help a lot.

Vick12

Aug 2, 2018
I am not sure about the website being down but if the tracker for your friend got activated 2 days after submission and it did not for me,then there might be a possibility of the website being down.
I am tracking my application on thr website mentioned in the acknowledgment receipt they gave me once i completed the passport submission formalities,the website is http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india.
As for the email,i only received one after i submitted my documents stating that my visa application id with tracking number so and so had been dispatched from the vac to the oc on the 27th of june i.e. the day i submitted my passport.
I believe i will get more clarity once you receive any updates on your application status as you just recently submitted it,that way we will know if there is an issue with application or their system as a whole.
Please keep posting the updates on your application on this thread,it’ll help a lot.
Definitely

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
Yes,I think i mixed PPR with COPR,thank you for point that out
Unfortunately i am still facing the same issue,checked application status on the vfs global website and also the AWB number on Bluedart but it still says “no records found”. I contacted my case manager at the Consultancy I have hired and she told me to wait for some more time.
The employee who submitted my passport and other docs told me that I’ll receive my passport with 5-10 days from submission but till now i have no clue where the passport is.Do let me know if your status on the tracking website changes.
Babe were In the same shoe together your own is even fair I submitted my passport April 1st up till now no reply about collection of my passport I tracked it just showing no records found since. Then and we are in july

Navjit kaur

Jun 10, 2019
My husband also applied for spouse work permit . We submit the file on 20 feb. Now from 1 july it start showing no records found. Can anyone tell me what that means.

Reactions: RanjeetSingh16

Navjit kaur

Jun 10, 2019
We got married 4 years ago and i come to canada last year in September. My husband applied his file on 20 feb this year at chandigarh office after biometric. Since than we did not get any update regarding his file. When we track it always show file is in process and from july 1 it start showing no record found. I dont know what happened now .

tikna2013

Jan 10, 2018
Babe were In the same shoe together your own is even fair I submitted my passport April 1st up till now no reply about collection of my passport I tracked it just showing no records found since. Then and we are in july
In that case I may have some good news for you.I contacted the vfs global customer support helpline and the representative there told me that they are indeed facing an issue with their website due to which it is showing “no records found” and they’re working to sort it out.Next they asked me for my Application Tracking number and confirmed that my passport had already reached the Canadian embassy and is under process and that they will be sending out an sms and an email notification once the passport is dispatched for my place which normally takes 10 working days,sometimes more,sometimes less depending upon the number of applications the embassy receives.
I would suggest you not to panic or worry and just wait for some time or you can drop them an email at info.canada@vfshelpline.com and they’ll respond within a day or two.I hope this helps

tikna2013

Jan 10, 2018
Definitely
Hey vick12,
I received an important piece of info about my passport submission so i figured i share the same with you as you are facing a similar issue.
I contacted VFS Global today on their customer helpline number and they assured me that they have been facing an issue with their tracking system due to which it shows “no records found”.They further confirmed that my passport had reached the embassy of canada and was under process post which it will be dispatched for submission which might take 10 or more working days and that i’ll be receiving an intimation via mail and sms once it is dispatched.
So i think there is not much to worry about