+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfs tracking shows no record found

ma fahim

May 5, 2019
thanks for ur valuable comments and may be my visa got rejected cause they neither asked me for medical test.

Olaleye2580

Aug 25, 2019
Yeah thanks Bruv if you see any changes on your status let me know plz and if I see any I'm gonna let you know....but I pray anything we gonna see next on our status will be visa issued....may I ask you a question have you seen anyone that his or her visa got rejected after seeing no records found" cuz I'm kinda scared.

Nitin9891

Jun 22, 2019
No record found doesn't means that visa will get rejected...It simply means somehow because of some issue it is not showing your record on VFS...please don't take tension

Reactions: Naomikiptoo

Olaleye2580

Aug 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to contact the Vfs ? cuz I keep tracking my application it keep saying no record found am freaking right now

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to contact the Vfs ? cuz I keep tracking my application it keep saying no record found am freaking right now
Where did you apply ? If it’s lagos or Abuja make sure to go to vfs Nigeria site and use the link for CALA which is lagos applications or The Abuja link . It’s onky when you use a tracking link that is not associated with your zone that it’s shows no records found .

Reactions: monitunde

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
hello.did u received your visa? i applied 1 month after u from ankara and when i checked the website before it showed that your application has been sent to canada embassy on 12-10-2018 but now when i enter vac number and date of birth that i used before it says no records found.
can any one guide me? my classes are going to start on 7th of jan :(
Hey you will get it before your classes start be hopeful. Also with regards to the bus no records found “ you need to make sure your using the appropriate link for your tracking number, e.g if your tracking number starts with CALA , make sure you use the link meant for it , otherwise it will show no records found.

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Hey you will get it before your classes start be hopeful. Also with regards to the bus no records found “ you need to make sure your using the appropriate link for your tracking number, e.g if your tracking number starts with CALA , make sure you use the link meant for it , otherwise it will show no records found.
No am still waiting iwas told it will take 3-4 weeks