+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
When can we expect AWB, did payment at 9 am IST today, it's about to be 4 pm already (7 hours gone by)... pickup is scheduled for tomorrow.
You should get it in next 2 hours. Sometimes you dont get but get a direct call from bluedart with awb. So make your package ready.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
It was mentioned in the payment mail, it was written that if I pay within 4pm, the courier will be picked up on 6th April from (9-6pm)
Still didn't get AWB yet
I have received email like:

This is an Auto-Generated Mail. Please make only 1 payment in case of multiple links received.
Kindly ignore this mail if you have already made the payment.

Greetings!

We are in receipt of your request for Passport Pick-up as per the below details shared by you,
Ticket Number:
Kindly confirm the services for pick up your passport, by making the payment for the service on the link mentioned below;

Umswa

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
I have received email like:

This is an Auto-Generated Mail. Please make only 1 payment in case of multiple links received.
Kindly ignore this mail if you have already made the payment.

Greetings!

We are in receipt of your request for Passport Pick-up as per the below details shared by you,
Ticket Number:
Kindly confirm the services for pick up your passport, by making the payment for the service on the link mentioned below;

Please make the payment only if the invoice number mentioned matches with the invoice number for which the payment link is shared. The pickup will be confirmed only once the payment is successful. All payments received before 04:00 PM today will be booked for pick-up within 3 working days

Please note that the pickup will be done on Apr 06, 2021 (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) only once the payment is successful before 04:00 PM today.

Note:

1. We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.
2. It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission along with the Passport.

Reactions: arindam.d

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Please make the payment only if the invoice number mentioned matches with the invoice number for which the payment link is shared. The pickup will be confirmed only once the payment is successful. All payments received before 04:00 PM today will be booked for pick-up within 3 working days

Please note that the pickup will be done on Apr 06, 2021 (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) only once the payment is successful before 04:00 PM today.

Note:

1. We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.
2. It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission along with the Passport.
I received the payment link at 4.30 pm. So the VFS scheduled my pickup through Bluedart 2 days later (9 am to 6 pm). I got a call from the bluedart executive at 5 pm (for directions) and he picked my package up 15 minutes later.