+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Only if you opted-in for the SMS service while making payment for the pickup.
Ok so the person from bluedart picked up the passport yesterday. Now how long will it take to reach IRCC ? And once IRCC receives how long from there to get back the passport stamped?

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021
So today is holiday for ircc ryt?
I am not sure. Till yesterday night I checked I didn't get any update. It's today morning that my status has changed to under process at IRCC. So might be IRCC is working today.

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
I am not sure. Till yesterday night I checked I didn't get any update. It's today morning that my status has changed to under process at IRCC. So might be IRCC is working today.
Same here......in the holiday list good friday is a holiday.....let's see

Reactions: Rag152

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Hi All, A small query.. In the VFS consent form, we dont need to do anything for page 3&4. Right? Page 3 is not applicable for me and page 4 talk about biometrics. As we have already given biometrics, we dont need to sign here. Am i right?

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021
Hi All, A small query.. In the VFS consent form, we dont need to do anything for page 3&4. Right? Page 3 is not applicable for me and page 4 talk about biometrics. As we have already given biometrics, we dont need to sign here. Am i right?
You need to sign there!

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Guys,
My passport has been delivered by blue dart to Bangalore VFS. What's next ?
How can I track that the passport has reached IRCC ?

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020
Guys,
My passport has been delivered by blue dart to Bangalore VFS. What's next ?
How can I track that the passport has reached IRCC ?
If you opten for the SMS service while making payment for the VFS passport pickup services, you'll receive updates on SMS. If you didn't opt in, you'll receive email from VFS when your passport has been shipped to you with the bludart tracking.