+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Hey Amit yes my passport was picked up today
Great!!

Mine would be picked ip tomorrow. Just to make sure that everything is in order, below are the docs to be sent.
1) Consent Letter
2) Sms/courier form
3) Passport Transmission Letter ( I hope this is the PPR letter which we received from IRCC)
4) Latest passport

Put all og these in A4 size and seal it. And write “ To The Officer VFS Global India”

Is that correct or I am missing any doc/step here?

Reactions: t.135

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
My passport was picked up on 24th March, then no updates till 30th March. On 30th March I received 3 messages from VFS which said application received at CVAC and is on transit to IRCC office for processing. On 31st March I received another message which said application received at IRCC office and is under process. Haven’t received anything today after that.
same timeline...pls keep posted....

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Great!!

Mine would be picked ip tomorrow. Just to make sure that everything is in order, below are the docs to be sent.
1) Consent Letter
2) Sms/courier form
3) Passport Transmission Letter ( I hope this is the PPR letter which we received from IRCC)
4) Latest passport

Put all og these in A4 size and seal it. And write “ To The Officer VFS Global India”

absolutely correct...

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Great!!

1) Consent Letter
2) Sms/courier form
4) Latest passport

Everything is perfect to me. Hey but in my case my wife wrote VFS Centre on the envelope. I guess she missed to write Global Canada. Is that fine ? But the guy gave her the AWB number.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
So guys, how does it work ? This blue dart people will deliver the package to VFS and then VFS will deliver it to IRCC ? And how long will it take to reach the courier to IRCC once the passport is picked up from the blue dart guy ?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
I have just submitted passport request webform, but haven't received any confirmation mail. is it normal or do we need fill any other forms?

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020
Checkeed the tracking details on VFS website and its been updated to Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/04/01 .

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021
Checkeed the tracking details on VFS website and its been updated to Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/04/01 .
Oh great. Still mine didn't get updated.

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021
Did they mention any location? Is it Bangalore for you?

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
So guys, how does it work ? This blue dart people will deliver the package to VFS and then VFS will deliver it to IRCC ? And how long will it take to reach the courier to IRCC once the passport is picked up from the blue dart guy ?
yes... can take upto 3-4days

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Everything is perfect to me. Hey but in my case my wife wrote VFS Centre on the envelope. I guess she missed to write Global Canada. Is that fine ? But the guy gave her the AWB number.
I dont think there will be any problem at all!!

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Guys, so we will get tracking ID from VFS once the passport is delivered to VfS by Blue Dart ?

acer02

Feb 25, 2021
This whole passport submission process is very stressful.
  • After submitting webform, i did not receive any confirmation email or payment link for 2 weeks
  • Resubmitted webform again and this time received confirmation email in few hours
  • After 2 days received payment link
  • No AWB number received
  • Today randomly at 5pm IST courier guy came to pickup the passport (Obviously I was not prepared with documents as i was not notified by them in advanced)
  • Pickup guy was not willing to wait even for 10mins to prepare all documents. Had to rush and consolidate all documents in envelop and submitted passport
  • Then later tonight @8:15pm, received pickup email --> Based on this email, pickup will be done in next 3-5 days

Now I am afraid the person who picked my passport earlier today was a genuine guy or some scammer :( .

Anybody had same experience?