+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Maanvi

Apr 30, 2021
Ya, me too.. so i guess we don’t have to notify to neither of them n just wait till everything gets back to normal

Apr 19, 2021
I just want to clarify this doubt that do i need to inform vfs at least from my side that I’ve received my PPR letter, or is it not needed. Also what about the embassy should i also inform them about the matter?
I did send them an email last week , the reply was that they will accept expired PPR letters for visa submission. You can also check their twitter handle @vfsglobalcare to clear all your doubts.

Maanvi

Apr 30, 2021
I guess the deadlines will be extended automatically as this is unexpected covid related thing but not sure!! Lets see
Ya, also IRCC is replying to people on twitter saying that they won’t ask for any documents from the students whose nearby VACs are closed, but in case the issue is something else then you can ask for extension

Reactions: alpha444

Maanvi

Apr 30, 2021
Same here but no need to worry anymore
Important Updates!

Once VACs resume services clients will be able to use their expired BIL and/or expired Passport Request Letter to enroll for biometrics and/or submit passports.

IRCC/VACs will continue to accept expired Biometric Instruction Letters (BILs) and Passport Request Letters until further notice. IRCC will notify clients in advance once this extension period ends.

Canadian Immigration and Citizenship
[/QUOTE]

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
It is somewhat strange they’ve mentioned expired BILs , because those are valid for 90 days. It suggests that perhaps VACs will only open after 90 days at the earliest .. am I getting it wrong

Apr 19, 2021
I got an email from VFS stating that my passport is dispatched from IRCC to VAC but there is no update regarding the counter foil in the GCKey ? Something wrong?