Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-08-2017
Hi, I received AWB number on last Wednesday 21st July and the pickup location is from my home address. However the BLUEDART not even contacted yet and vfs is not responding. When I checked with nearby bluedart they told that this pin location is not serviceable. Anyone have Any idea? Can I directly give the package to the BLUEDART?
Hi! Was your issue resolved? We too have a 'not serviceable' address and now VFS aren't responding to my numerous emails.

Dsabi

May 24, 2020
HI there, my permanent residency of canada is approved. My kids are in india. I got there passport request. When I tried to fill the passport request submission webform it says invalid application number. Does anyone know what I can do? Please help

bishcan

Jul 27, 2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
My pincode is not serviceable as per VFS response to webform and they have given me choice to submit at one of few Bluedart centers. Can someone else submit the passport on my behalf to one of those Bluedart centers or would I need to go personally?

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have a query on passport pick up and drop services.
I have applied for my father's supervisa in Oct and his application is still under processing.
My father live in Hyderabad (the address in the passport is our residence in hyderabad) and he has done medical and biometrics in Hyderabad.

He will be travelling to a different city in North India and will stay there for 3 months.
My query is that if the passport submit request comes during this time, can he use pick up and drop passport service from a different city other than hyderabad.
OR do you think that he has to travel back to hyderabad and then submit the passport submission form to get the passport pick up and drop and hyderabad address.

sagar004

Dec 5, 2017
It has been 6 days and I haven't got any reply from VFS India

On 4th Nov, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has sent me a passport request letter.
On 7th Nov, I have received a mail instruction to contact Passport Submission vfs helpline.
On 13th Nov, I wrote mail to Passport Submission vfs helpline and haven't received any reply from their end for the Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service.

VFS contact Number for the Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service is also not working.

Anyone in the same situation?
Please share
brother what is your situation now? you got or stil waiting?

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
brother what is your situation now? you got or stil waiting?
Nov 13 - Courier pickup arranged
Nov 28 - Visa Stamped

Btw, there was a lot of struggle on emails and phone calls.

Tip: They use a software for email ticketing and that software puts 'last in, first out' approach. That means if you have sent mail 3 days ago, you are senior. But if you keep following up, your seniority is last mail you sent. Ex: You sent a mail 10 days ago, lost patience and sent another mail today, you lost all of the waiting.

There's a catch here: Use a different mail until you get payment link.

Once payment link received, don't switch. Just make payment and everything will fall in place..

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Are the 2-way courier charges different for with and without premium services?
My parents (unfortunately) paid Rs 3050 per person for the premium services and now they are being asked to pay Rs 1048 per person for the courier.

I believed that premium services included one way return of passport and they should be charged less