+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

whatever180

Mar 20, 2021
Thanks a tonne, arindam.

So, do i need to raise a webform for extension of the 30 days deadline for submitting passport or its not needed?
I have the same question. I received my PPR letter last week after services were suspended. What do we do about the 30-day deadline?

Apr 26, 2021
Hi all,
I have received my PPR last week. It says we should submit our applications on less than 30days. But the webform link ain’t working now. Is there other anyway for passport submission? Also anyone please let me know the process of submission? (What all should be submitted or anything particular that I should be taken care of whole submitting?) thanks in advance.

NewbieToronto

Mar 1, 2021
Can we send passports to Nepal to get it stamped as all VAC's in india are closed and not sure when will they re-open and they are not extending deadlines also. Anyone sent their passports to other countries.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can we send passports to Nepal to get it stamped as all VAC's in india are closed and not sure when will they re-open and they are not extending deadlines also. Anyone sent their passports to other countries.
You cannot send passport to different location from the instruction letter...however if you are changing country of residence from the one on initial application, yes you may contact IRCC to update new address.