+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hi, Just received my payment link at 16.34, PM IST however it mention to make payment before 4pm I have done the payment at 5 pm . Also, location at which biometrics was enrolled was left blank by them even though i furnished them while submitting my details. I have highlighted the same. Will that be a problem ?
You received it today? I thought they didn’t work on Saturdays

Jan 9, 2021
Hi, my names are Adebiyi Adetola. Would like anyone to assist me (put me through) in processing my student visa to canada. thank you as I await response from this group

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
So was yours blank as well?
Actually i am not an exemption since i did my submited my biometrics this year after VFS reopened.

I am a spousal category PR applicant.
I have highlighted the issue to the trail mail.
I will attach the receipt for biometrics safer side.
Any idea if that will be an issue?
Yea mine was blank I’m also from spousal category I also made payment but replied them that it shouldn’t be blank that I submitted my details last year. If you have an email proof than no need to worry these details don’t matter much , as your decision has been already made so I think these forms are just a formality if (ircc )they need to anything they have your UCI and application number they can cross check but I don’t think it’s that important, your PPR request has come because your biometrics are present in the system so I think we are good to go!!

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Can you share your ticket number please? I haven’t received the payment link yet and I mailed them on the 1st of Jan
It’s not necessary that tickets are being opened sequence wise, there would be multiple staff members working on the tickets so I think after ticket number is given to different agents they are sending responses as per their speed, so I think ticket number cannot help u much.

Reactions: varunpandya

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Thank you for your detailed response.
Quite relieved.
Saved my day of overthinking.
Yea mine was blank I’m also from spousal category I also made payment but replied them that it shouldn’t be blank that I submitted my details last year. If you have an email proof than no need to worry these details don’t matter much , as your decision has been already made so I think these forms are just a formality if (ircc )they need to anything they have your UCI and application number they can cross check but I don’t think it’s that important, your PPR request has come because your biometrics are present in the system so I think we are good to go!!

Reactions: Sheenak_official

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
Do we have attach with the package the courier transmission letter( AWB Email) ?
Moreover has someone used a transparent folder to keep the documents inside the A4 envelope?

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Hey,
Did you write your name, DOB and date with a normal ball point pen or a permanent marker?
I am asking because what might smudge more so that i can avoid that.
TIA

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hey,
Did you write your name, DOB and date with a normal ball point pen or a permanent marker?
I am asking because what might smudge more so that i can avoid that.
TIA
To answer your questions above
No I didn’t use any extra transparent packet I just used simple A4 envelope because the blue dart guys will put this envelope inside a waterproof bag themselves so no need to over envelope the documents, The courier guy packed my packet inside a critical courier packet which was waterproof and he gave me a receipt also.
Your 2nd question-
For my Courier/sms form I used ball pen and filled in block letters and for Consent form I created 2 copies 1) with all details printed on computer 2) filled by pen
As on the form it was written Name(printed) so I filled this form both ways.
I used permanent marker on the outside of the envelope to write to the officer VFS Global canada.
That’s all and btw non of the form is asking DOB you just have to fill current date. Please check it again

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Thank you for you kind reply.
Actually,i meant for the photographs, like what pen/marker did you use for writing the name and DOB behind the photographs we have to provide.
If someone is a spousal category PR, they must provide 2 photographs.

To answer your questions above
No I didn’t use any extra transparent packet I just used simple A4 envelope because the blue dart guys will put this envelope inside a waterproof bag themselves so no need to over envelope the documents, The courier guy packed my packet inside a critical courier packet which was waterproof and he gave me a receipt also.
Your 2nd question-
For my Courier/sms form I used ball pen and filled in block letters and for Consent form I created 2 copies 1) with all details printed on computer 2) filled by pen
As on the form it was written Name(printed) so I filled this form both ways.
I used permanent marker on the outside of the envelope to write to the officer VFS Global canada.
That’s all and btw non of the form is asking DOB you just have to fill current date. Please check it again

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Thank you for you kind reply.
Actually,i meant for the photographs, like what pen/marker did you use for writing the name and DOB behind the photographs we have to provide.
If someone is a spousal category PR, they must provide 2 photographs.
Photo studio stamp and black permanent marker