+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Yes if it was delivered than be patient you might receive it today , pls check your emails or spam. I’m getting sms and email at all points so pls keep a check on your emails.
Thank you. Just received tracking Id. Do you know how long it takes for the tracking Id to activate?

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Thank you. Just received tracking Id. Do you know how long it takes for the tracking Id to activate?
It will activate once you receive another email from vfs saying your tracking id is in transit to IRCC or something.
now pls wait until the next email and btw you need not track because every step is sent on email as well.

utsu

Sep 28, 2020
Anybody got the payment link today?
I have done email on 4 January but haven’t heard anything yet from VFS

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
It will activate once you receive another email from vfs saying your tracking id is in transit to IRCC or something.
now pls wait until the next email and btw you need not track because every step is sent on email as well.
Sorry one more question. When did you get the second email saying it is in transit to IRCC? the same day as tracking Id or the next day?

Sam_Malhotra

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello,
I have a question if anyone can help please?
How long it takes? to receive AWB number after payment is done ?
Do we also have to attach payment receipt while confirming back of payment has been done ??

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hello,
I have a question if anyone can help please?
How long it takes? to receive AWB number after payment is done ?
Do we also have to attach payment receipt while confirming back of payment has been done ??
Yes, you need to attach the receipt.
I got email with AWB # 6 hrs after my payment

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hello All,

Need below help -

1. Consent form for kids under 18 yrs is not needed to filled or not? if yes then I have to fill and sign on their behalf?

2. In Courier form for kids below , I have. to write my name or kids name and my sign?

I,…………………………………………………….. , have requested & authorized M/s. VFS Global (“VFS Global”) to send / deliver my decision envelope (set out the document/s) by third party courier. I agree not to hold VFS Global responsible for any liabilities, claims or other consequences including expenses arising out of any loss, temporary misplacement of the document/s, delay or damage to the document/s. I agree that my claim arising out of any of the above shall be restricted to what the courier company pays/ delivers to VFS if any of the above events occur. I confirm and agree that this constitutes a genuine pre-estimate of damages suffered by me.

I confirm that I have read / had the same read ,and understood the terms of this Declaration

anybody who has submitted documents along with kids , please help

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi all, the folks in Bangalore with address marked as not serviceable and who has got a drop off location in Vizag. - Do you guys have any updates? Were you able to get a pickup or drop off in Bangalore? I am also in the same situation. Please let me know if anyone was able to get hold of Bangalore pickup/drop off in this scenario.

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Hi all, the folks in Bangalore with address marked as not serviceable and who has got a drop off location in Vizag. - Do you guys have any updates? Were you able to get a pickup or drop off in Bangalore? I am also in the same situation. Please let me know if anyone was able to get hold of Bangalore pickup/drop off in this scenario.
From other thread
560051 from Shivajinagar , 560009 from gandhinagar both serviceable

1. SP Complex, No. 16, Apple Villa Left Wing Behind, Lal Bagh Main Rd, Sudhama Nagar, Bangalore - 560027
2. 32, 12th Cross, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Opposite RTO, Bangalore - 560038
3. #24, Intermediate Ring Road, Near Sony World Signal, opp. Bharath Petrol Bunk, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
From other thread
560051 from Shivajinagar , 560009 from gandhinagar both serviceable

1. SP Complex, No. 16, Apple Villa Left Wing Behind, Lal Bagh Main Rd, Sudhama Nagar, Bangalore - 560027
2. 32, 12th Cross, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Opposite RTO, Bangalore - 560038
3. #24, Intermediate Ring Road, Near Sony World Signal, opp. Bharath Petrol Bunk, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095
Thanks a lot.

Iam.Lokesh

Jan 12, 2021
Hi Guys, I have received my PPR request on 5th jan 21 and sent a mail to vfs with all the details on 6th jan. I’ve sent them close to 15 emails but I haven’t received any update other than the auto generated emails. Should I drop more emails? Can someone kindly suggest a solution? Thanks