+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

mr.aptel

Jan 15, 2019
My payment link was received today, I sent my 1st request on 1 january.
Can anyone clarify how to fill consent form ? Do we need to leave 3rd 4th page blank ?
What about the sms courier form need not fill point 3 if my area is serviceable right ?
Also
Can anyone clarify how to fill consent form ? Do we need to leave 3rd 4th page blank ?
What about the sms courier form need not fill point 3 if my area is serviceable right ?
What to write in so done by date and do done by date?

mr.aptel

Jan 15, 2019
Does any one have idea that under consent for do we need to fill page 3 and 4 . I already did biometric and it’s passed so am I filling anything under biometric section ?

bismi

Aug 10, 2020
Does any one have idea that under consent for do we need to fill page 3 and 4 . I already did biometric and it’s passed so am I filling anything under biometric section ?
Only need to sign page 2 of consent form. For SMS/Courier form, no need to fill point 3 if PIN is serviceable.

Reactions: Sheenak_official

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Only need to sign page 2 of consent form. For SMS/Courier form, no need to fill point 3 if PIN is serviceable.
Consent form details should be printed or can be filled by pen as well , I’m asking because in front of name they have written (printed) what does that mean ?

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Consent form details should be printed or can be filled by pen as well , I’m asking because in front of name they have written (printed) what does that mean ?
It need to be written and not printed on a computer. "Print" in these circumstances mean write.

Good Luck

Karan Gandhi

Jul 17, 2020
I got the payment link at 4.50 pm and they are asking to make payment before 4 pm for Jan 11 pickup. I did it after 4 pm, so when can I expect the pickup? I haven't received the AWB number.

Reactions: baa_at

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
What was your ticket #? just asking so I know around when I can expect payment link to come. I sent 1st email on 3rd Jan and daily sending them reminder on same ticket #

mr.aptel

Jan 15, 2019
Just to let everyone knows that if you have any query than sent the reply on same email which is received by vfs, if you sent separate email than it will create new ticket and it’s again take time to reply.

Reactions: Sheenak_official

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Does any one knw that 1689 includes the SMS fees or just the courier fees.
Hello everyone.
I have sent proforma in .txt file and my email as pdf.
They again requested for some more information i replied on the same day.
I haven't received any response yet.
Applied on 31st Dec 2020.
Is there something i am missing?

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
I got the payment link at 4.50 pm and they are asking to make payment before 4 pm for Jan 11 pickup. I did it after 4 pm, so when can I expect the pickup? I haven't received the AWB number.
When did you send the original email requesting passport pickup with your details?

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
What was your ticket #? just asking so I know around when I can expect payment link to come. I sent 1st email on 3rd Jan and daily sending them reminder on same ticket #
Don’t send daily reminders It will not help it’s gonna take minimum 6-7 days for payment link. If you send daily email it can restart your 7 day counter.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
When did you send the original email requesting passport pickup with your details?
Was you payment successful? If yes you have to send your order (payment)receipt back to them on the same email as reply. Attach the screenshot of the payment receipt. This receipt comes as a separate email.