+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi all
I think Payment link will be received on 7th working day this is a trend that I have been observing, in total 10 days , Pls confirm all those who received it in this timing. There must be a few exceptions that too may be because there areas are not serviceable. Let’s see if most people reply to this then the ones waiting will have an answer and will be at ease to know.
Thanks!

naik0806

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Ppl who submitted passport. I have a question. The bluedart guy who picked up didn't give any bill and said some sms will come by 7:30pm in evening. I gave it anyway. Feeling worried now. It's close to 9pm and I didn't get any sms.

Did this happen to u guys as well? He didn't even ask AWB. He said some new number will be generated.

naik0806

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hi all
I think Payment link will be received on 7th working day this is a trend that I have been observing, in total 10 days , Pls confirm all those who received it in this timing. There must be a few exceptions that too may be because there areas are not serviceable. Let’s see if most people reply to this then the ones waiting will have an answer and will be at ease to know.
Thanks!
Yeah keep 10-12 days.

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
Hi Everyone, I received the payment link by the VFS passport submission team on Dec 31st but that link was throwing an error. I reached out to the VFS passport submission team on the same day for help and to re-share the new link but they haven't replied back till now (Jan 7th).

They have responded to my first email in 1 business day and now they are taking forever to respond back. What is the general wait time to receive the payment link? Did anyone experience the issue with the payment link -> Error 41008 Unable to process your transaction?

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Yeah keep 10-12 days.
Will they give any confirmation once you send the .TXT file and later after, say 10 days they send you the payment link.

I have sent .TXT file.Havent heard from them after that. last received mail is the auto response mail.
Can anybody help??

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Will they give any confirmation once you send the .TXT file and later after, say 10 days they send you the payment link.

I have sent .TXT file.Havent heard from them after that. last received mail is the auto response mail.
Can anybody help??
No they will just send the automated email , If you got the ticket number means you are in queue so wait now for payment link.

Jan 5, 2021
Anyone whose bio metrics done in Delhi or Chandigarh got their passport stamped. Kindly revert your timeline.

Payment link is delayed to me, send the initial communication on 31st December, 2020.

Cancan11

Dec 27, 2019
Hi all
Thanks!
Yes, it took 10 days for me to receive the payment link.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi all Can anyone tell me I’m a biometrics exempt case as I have submitted my biometrics last year so now I have received blank in location of biometrics enrolled for payment link
Should I inform them this ?
is there anyone who is exempt and also received blank in location of biometrics field
Pls update asap

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
My payment link was received today, I sent my 1st request on 1 january.
Can anyone clarify how to fill consent form ? Do we need to leave 3rd 4th page blank ?
What about the sms courier form need not fill point 3 if my area is serviceable right ?

Reactions: baa_at