+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Rajinder.kaur

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
blue dart will pickup between 9:00AM to 6:00 PM, pickup guy will come with waybill label . he will give you one waybill copy to you and other will put on package.
Please make sure to write on package
To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada
Hi,
No one came today for pick.
So what should we do then?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
i think u r mixed up. see the section atleast where you are commenting. it is for international students. so if i have a course of 4 years i'll get a visa only until my medical expires? what? wierdest thing i have heard.
I am commenting for VFS passport submission NEW process. Well don’t want to arguing with you. You win bravo!!!! . If you check from first page here NEW process we discussed for passport submission.
Also in reply I mention each visa category is different. BUT Passport submission process is same for everyone in India. many PGP applicant also in this discussion.

sorry if you have any issue with my comment . If I am wrong just correct me . There is no right and wrong here.

thank you for your advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: rijol verma

Rajinder.kaur

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Blue dart picked up both packages from home today.
How long is the process for stamping these days and does VFS send passports at home after visa by blue courier?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
How long is the process for stamping these days and does VFS send passports at home after visa by blue courier?
2-3 week.
Yes you will get passport back via blue dart . VFS will sent you email with your application tracking number and return AWB in 2-4 days.

you will get 2 (text and email) notifications ones your passport submitted from VFS to IRCC & VFS ship back to you after stamping.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rajinder.kaur

Rajni1488

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
2-3 week.
Yes you will get passport back via blue dart . VFS will sent you email with your application tracking number and return AWB in 2-4 days.

you will get 2 (text and email) notifications ones your passport submitted from VFS to IRCC & VFS ship back to you after stamping.
2-3 weeks after passport has been picked by blue dart? or from OPR date to get passport back?

sohail350

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
based on timelines of a few study permit applicants, looks like once it reached IRCC, 10-12 calendar days to get passport back

Ksubbu

Nov 24, 2020
hi,
after requesting additional details which passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com asking it will take avg. 10 days to get payment link.
ones you pay fees within hour you will get waybill #.

if you have 2 applicant in same file ( parents and grandparents sponsorship ) you need to get 2 waybill for each passport.

Ones you get Waybill bluedart will pickup passport from your home address which you provided to passportsubmission.

I sent all additional details to passport submission on 21st Nov and witting for payment link.

please share your timeline when you will get payment link.

Thanks
After doing many follow ups they sent email as below. I have been telling them we have received the passport request..and waiting for the payment link from November 7th
Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.Did anyonw get this kind of response to send the same details in txt file.it doesn't make sense to at all

We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
After doing many follow ups they sent email as below. I have been telling them we have received the passport request..and waiting for the payment link from November 7th
Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.Did anyonw get this kind of response to send the same details in txt file.it doesn't make sense to at all

We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.
You have to now provide all 1-12 questions answer. Create text file for all 12 questions and answer.

reply this email and attached1-12 questions answer file.

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
I have sent email to VFS Global in India for Passport Pickup after receiving PPR but I've been getting this email 2 times a day with no other response.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Kindly provide us with the following details so that we can assist you accordingly.

1.Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
2.If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
3.Tracking ID:

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

Best regards,
<Name of CS Support Agent>

Canada Passport Submission Desk– India
----------
VFS GLOBAL
I am not sure what they mean by Tracking ID ?

Has anyone got reply from PassportSubmission VFS Helpline how much time do they take to reply ?