+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

new-user

Dec 5, 2020
Hi,

I received below email from VFS global with the subject Requested Additional Details

Dear Applicant,
The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: PLEASE FIND THE TRACKING ID AND AWB NUMBER FOR FURTHER TRACKING

Has anyone received such email? What does it mean?

Nanda. Jan3

Dec 4, 2020
Hi,

I received below email from VFS global with the subject Requested Additional Details

Dear Applicant,
The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

When did you receive this mail ?after sending courier? Or before...

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
You can leave page 4 empty (you just have to fill page 2). And that block in courier form is supposed to be filled if your address is not serviceable by bluedart.

Did you get these forms today? I am wondering if they work on sundays too.
The Page 3 also can be blank if we dont have any consultant or assisted by VAC staff right?

Anjalipriya

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone here got their passport picked up from Bangalore? They said my address in Bangalore is non serviceable and gave a blue dart office address in Andhra Pradesh.

Mansi punyani

Dec 6, 2020
Hi,

Dear Applicant,

Yess! Same happened with me but don’t worry! Don’t do anything wait for your visa!

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Looks like this https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07HB3HK5J/ref=vp_d_pb_TIER1_cmlr_lp_B07L98937H_pd?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07HB3HK5J&pd_rd_w=y7GJD&pf_rd_p=65dcc53e-c54e-44d5-8cfb-d1df655830f4&pf_rd_r=GZFZC2TMJ131FXEMDRYB&pd_rd_r=2351596d-7c6a-4874-935b-5e840dae7887&pd_rd_wg=fXB0Q

But i wouldnt stress too much on the type of package. As i said, anything is fine as long as you put all the documents in. We just preferred not to fold any document so got this one.
Hey man! I just got the payment link and paid the amount successfully. Do I have email them now that I have paid or they will just email be with AWB number and forms?

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
I have one question regarding envelope. At the top left corner of the envelope, I have added this:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

Should I also add "from section with my name, address, and phone no" at the bottom of the envelope? Thanks in advance!

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
I missed the payment email from passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com , I already reply to them that I missed the email, and send me a new payment link.
When Can I expect response from them ?
Typically 3-4 days for me. I guess this depends and they are slowly getting organized as well from what i see.

Hey man! I just got the payment link and paid the amount successfully. Do I have email them now that I have paid or they will just email be with AWB number and forms?
It is best you notify them about successful payment. Expect a call from them as well.

Once we send the info, how long does it take to get the payment link??? Approx
This depends on their side, for me it was about 4 days.

kush_canada

Feb 25, 2020
I have one question regarding envelope. At the top left corner of the envelope, I have added this:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

Should I also add "from section with my name, address, and phone no" at the bottom of the envelope? Thanks in advance!
The from section goes on the back of the envelope not on the bottom.