+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Rajinder.kaur

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
2-3 week.
Yes you will get passport back via blue dart . VFS will sent you email with your application tracking number and return AWB in 2-4 days.

you will get 2 (text and email) notifications ones your passport submitted from VFS to IRCC & VFS ship back to you after stamping.
Thank you!

new-user

Dec 5, 2020
I submitted my passports through courier service and I received call from VFS after two days. I missed it and they haven't called again. Has anyone else received call? If yes, why do they call? I just hope they don't return the passport.

Last edited:

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Has anyone recently submitted their biometrics? Like from 2nd Dec or so? I wanna know if anyone has got their passport submission request and if not then how long are we expected to wait?
Also do we get an email when they ask for passport submission?

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
Hello all, As some of you already experienced, I have four passport to submit and received one AWB and in the mail they mentioned some attachments but attachments were missing. Can anyone one say what are the attachments they include in your Email with AWB. I have provided all the four passport details to them in the format they asked but got only one AWB and Today VFS confirmed me that separate AWB is required for each passport and waiting for the payment link for the remaining 3 passports.

Jodharman

May 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

could you please advise if we need to buy special kind of package for sending passport via bluedart or can get the brown envelope from bookstore And make it ready for the bluedart guy?

Reactions: computerscience23

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
I submitted my passports through courier service and I received call from VFS after two days. I missed it and they haven't called again. Has anyone else received call? If yes, why do they call? I just hope they don't return the passport.
try to email them and find out using the same email thread with the ticket number for follow up.

Hello all, As some of you already experienced, I have four passport to submit and received one AWB and in the mail they mentioned some attachments but attachments were missing. Can anyone one say what are the attachments they include in your Email with AWB. I have provided all the four passport details to them in the format they asked but got only one AWB and Today VFS confirmed me that separate AWB is required for each passport and waiting for the payment link for the remaining 3 passports.
The forms and steps are listed here for everyone.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9035759

Hello everyone,

could you please advise if we need to buy special kind of package for sending passport via bluedart or can get the brown envelope from bookstore And make it ready for the bluedart guy?
Any pack is fine as long as it is secure. We used green pack that is commonly available in most stores.
Try to get any a4 postage pack so that you do not have to fold any document.

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Find their office and take it to them, would be much faster. We did that and it took like 5 minutes to lodge the awb.

The forms and steps are listed here for everyone.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9035759

Any pack is fine as long as it is secure. We used green pack that is commonly available in most stores.
Try to get any a4 postage pack so that you do not have to fold any document.
Can't find anything that's called green envelope. Is it something like this:
https://www.amazon.in/AccuPrints-Large-Sized-Laminated-Envelopes/dp/B07L98937H/ref=sr_1_8?crid=MXXTDN45JH3M&dchild=1&keywords=envelopes+a5&qid=1607214730&sprefix=envelop,aps,311&sr=8-8

Nanda. Jan3

Dec 4, 2020
Hi i received consent n courier form for submission of passport, ive doubt on filling page 4 as ive already given my biometrics in jan what should i fill in page 4...
Second doubt in courier form there is a block saying SO / date on and DO / Date on what is it about?
Third doubt my passport submission is for work permit should i include passport size photos in the docket?
Thank you

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hi i received consent n courier form for submission of passport, ive doubt on filling page 4 as ive already given my biometrics in jan what should i fill in page 4...
Second doubt in courier for there is a block saying SO / date on and DO / Date on what is it about?
Third doubt my passport submission is for work permit should i include passport size photos jn the docket?
You can leave page 4 empty (you just have to fill page 2). And that block in courier form is supposed to be filled if your address is not serviceable by bluedart.

Did you get these forms today? I am wondering if they work on sundays too.

Nanda. Jan3

Dec 4, 2020
You can leave page 4 empty (you just have to fill page 2). And that block in courier form is supposed to be filled if your address is not serviceable by bluedart.

Did you get these forms today? I am wondering if they work on sundays too.
Thank you...I received Yesterday Saturday , it was pretty fast response from payment link till consent forms ive scheduled pickup tomorrow monday... I assumed they've given work from home so its pretty fast and every reply was from different attendant but all conversation was through same email id...

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
Thank you...I received Yesterday Saturday , it was pretty fast response from payment link till consent forms ive scheduled pickup tomorrow monday... I assumed they've given work from home so its pretty fast and every reply was from different attendant but all conversation was through same email id...

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
Second doubt in courier form there is a block saying SO / date on and DO / Date on what is it about?
Third doubt my passport submission is for work permit should i include passport size photos in the docket?
Thank you
Hi you have single passport or multiple passport to submit? Also could you please confirm they sent you courier form and consent form as attachment ? Any other they included as attachment ?

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
My brother sent in the Brown envelope from the Bookstore. It is okay, just ensure that your passport is well protected. Buy the padded ones.