+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
I feel include the transmission mail which has the AWB details,which is a confirmation of your service payment receipt.I am also have my passport pick up scheduled for tomorrow.
One doubt, only one photo should bear the studio details and applicant details at back right?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Hi, I got passport submission email (1 applicant) with AWB from VFS. My pickup is tomorrow. Requested on 8 Jan, received payment link/AWB today (15 Jan).
I have attached following in the envelope (according to their email):
  1. Passport
  2. 2 Photos
  3. IRCC's passport request email printout ("Ready for visa" email printout)
  4. Consent form for CVAC VFS
  5. Courier & SMS request form for VFS
Are there any other documents/printouts that need to be submitted in the envelope?
Thanks!
when did you make payment and what time you got AWB email, I did payment today only yet to get AWB email.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
@baa_at
I have a similar situation.
My passport reached VFS Delhi on 14th Jan and have not received any updates since then .However my husband passport was send to IRCC for further processing. He received tracking ID and SMS for his application.
No email/sms on my application. Any suggestion please?
I have replied to same ticket# that was created earlier for payment link, let see if they get back.
But in my case I only got SMS for my application which is sent to IRCC, but in SMS my name is not mentioned so I not sure would it be my tracking id or not.

toxickrait

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-05-2017
Med's Request
20-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-008-2017
when did you make payment and what time you got AWB email, I did payment today only yet to get AWB email.
Within 40 min of receiving payment link, I paid. Attached proof of payment and replied. They sent AWB in 20 min of me replying with payment proof

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
[QUOTE="toxickrait, post: 9130947, member: 596574"
Within 40 min of receiving payment link, I paid. Attached proof of payment and replied. They sent AWB in 20 min of me replying with payment proof
[/QUOTE]

strange, i did same, i sent payment snap shot on same email still no response at all.

Ravi Nandan

Aug 24, 2011
Hi All,
I am new to the post.
Here is the timeline
Passport submission request received --6Jan
Payment link received --15Jan
When Can I expect AWB no..
And what will be the process further.
I shared the payment receipt on vfshelpline email, But no revert till date.
Thanks in advance

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hello all,

I received my stamped passport back today.
This whole process is all about patience , below is my timeline-
PPR- 31 Dec
First email to vfs- 1 Jan
Payment link -8 Jan
Pickup -9 Jan
Reached IRCC- 12 Jan
Stamped-15 Jan
Received back -16 Jan

I wish you all a very good luck !!

Reactions: baa_at

Preenamit

Sep 23, 2020
Hello all,

PPR- 31 Dec
Payment link -8 Jan
Pickup -9 Jan
Reached IRCC- 12 Jan
Stamped-15 Jan
Received back -16 Jan

Are you from Delhi itself?

Ravi Nandan

Aug 24, 2011
Hello all,

PPR- 31 Dec
Payment link -8 Jan
Pickup -9 Jan
Reached IRCC- 12 Jan
Stamped-15 Jan
Received back -16 Jan

Hi , After doing payment , I did not receive any AWB no.
Payment done on 15thJan after I received link

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Hi , After doing payment , I did not receive any AWB no.
Payment done on 15thJan after I received link
Ravi, I am in the same situation, payment link received on 15th, made payment around 3.45 pm, revert back on same email chain in few minutes to meet 4.00pm threshold. Still no awb email received i think Saturday its closed. So hopefully Monday we should receive it. Keep me posted too.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Did you get the invoice email of your order after successful payment ? Check it in your spam folder (orders@ccavenue.com)you have to attach and reply back with screenshot of this email to the same payment link thread.
Yes i did same i sent screenshot of payment success even got payment reference nbr sent that on same email chain. I did at 3.45 pm indian time yet to get awb email. It seems they ll reply on Monday. Today anyway holiday. There was small change in contact number digits so I suggested correction in same email. So in my case they will fix their system n send it to me.

Will do follow up on Monday now

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Yes i did same i sent screenshot of payment success even got payment reference nbr sent that on same email chain. I did at 3.45 pm indian time yet to get awb email. It seems they ll reply on Monday. Today anyway holiday. There was small change in contact number digits so I suggested correction in same email. So in my case they will fix their system n send it to me.

Will do follow up on Monday now
Good luck !!