+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Mine reached ircc office on the 14th early morning. Just now received a message that the decision envelope has been dispatched from the ircc office
Hi, Mine reached on 13th early morning to IRCC office. But still didn't receive any dispatch message. I am bit worried now. Is there any number that I could call to enquire?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Got payment link. Paid fees before 4pm sent payment snapshot invoice. Waiting for AWB number and pick up details.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi, Anyone whose passport reached IRCC on Jan 13th still waiting for dispatch message?
Do they send any email or SMS when Passport reaches to IRCC?
Our passport was yesterday dispatched to IRCC, but haven't got any update if its reached or not.

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Do they send any email or SMS when Passport reaches to IRCC?
Our passport was yesterday dispatched to IRCC, but haven't got any update if its reached or not.
Yes, You will get SMS and Email like below:
our application, tracking ID No.20210112XXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/01/13

Reactions: baa_at

riarai

Jan 15, 2021
Hello All,

Bluedart had picked up my 4 packages on13th and it had be delivered to Delhi VFS on 14th.
Later same day I have got 3 email with tracking Id and AWB number instead of 4 email from VFS and then again got 3 email from vfshelpline that application has been dispatched from VAC to IRCC and didn't get 4th email.
Here the missing email is for me (Primary Applicant) , but my wife's and kids application email have come. I had provided correct email for all applicants.

Also I received the SMS from VFS that application had been dispatched to Operation Center from VAC but this time I got 4 SMS with 4 tracking Id , should I assume 4th tracking ID is of mine?
@baa_at
I have a similar situation.
My passport reached VFS Delhi on 14th Jan and have not received any updates since then .However my husband passport was send to IRCC for further processing. He received tracking ID and SMS for his application.
No email/sms on my application. Any suggestion please?

toxickrait

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-05-2017
Med's Request
20-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-008-2017
Hi, I got passport submission email (1 applicant) with AWB from VFS. My pickup is tomorrow. Requested on 8 Jan, received payment link/AWB today (15 Jan).
I have attached following in the envelope (according to their email):
  1. Passport
  2. 2 Photos
  3. IRCC's passport request email printout ("Ready for visa" email printout)
  4. Consent form for CVAC VFS
  5. Courier & SMS request form for VFS
Are there any other documents/printouts that need to be submitted in the envelope?
Thanks!

Last edited:

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Hi, I got passport submission email (1 applicant) with AWB from VFS. My pickup is tomorrow. Requested on 8 Jan, received payment link/AWB today (15 Jan).
I have attached following in the envelope (according to their email):
  1. Passport
  2. 2 Photos
  3. IRCC's passport request email printout ("Ready for visa" email printout)
  4. Consent form for CVAC VFS
  5. Courier & SMS request form for VFS
Are there any other documents/printouts that need to be submitted in the envelope?
Thanks!
I feel include the transmission mail which has the AWB details,which is a confirmation of your service payment receipt.I am also have my passport pick up scheduled for tomorrow.