Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I received payment link today at 15:53. I completed the payment and sent confirmation mail at 17:12.
I haven't yet received AWB number.

Has anyone else faced this issue or delay in getting AWB after completing payment?

I can see that most people got mail with AWB after 5-10 minutes of completing the payment.
What was your ticket number from VFS ?

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hello All,

Bluedart had picked up my 4 packages on13th and it had be delivered to Delhi VFS on 14th.
Later same day I have got 3 email with tracking Id and AWB number instead of 4 email from VFS and then again got 3 email from vfshelpline that application has been dispatched from VAC to IRCC and didn't get 4th email.
Here the missing email is for me (Primary Applicant) , but my wife's and kids application email have come. I had provided correct email for all applicants.

Also I received the SMS from VFS that application had been dispatched to Operation Center from VAC but this time I got 4 SMS with 4 tracking Id , should I assume 4th tracking ID is of mine?

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Same for me , the website crashes a lot and also says no record found everytime I search.
Yeah, same for me.
Also I am here little worried as I didn't get any email for tracking id and AWB # for my application but got SMS , so not sure what's going on.
My other 3 dependents tracking id and AWB# came on email and SMS as well but not mine on email... :(

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
No., total 8 days (includes weekends). I sent email on Dec31st, received payment link on Jan 8th.
Thanks i sent email on 12th and got ticket numbeer on same day. Provided required information lets see now hopefully sometime next week i should get reply back.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Yeah, same for me.
Also I am here little worried as I didn't get any email for tracking id and AWB # for my application but got SMS , so not sure what's going on.
My other 3 dependents tracking id and AWB# came on email and SMS as well but not mine on email... :(
Enquire the same by replying on your awb email
They might respond

Iam.Lokesh

Jan 12, 2021
I received payment link today at 15:53. I completed the payment and sent confirmation mail at 17:12.

Has anyone else faced this issue or delay in getting AWB after completing payment?

I can see that most people got mail with AWB after 5-10 minutes of completing the payment.
Have you received your AWB number? If so how long did it took between the payment completion and AWB mail?

rush13

Jan 15, 2021

same here ! its been more than 48 hours, haven't received an AWB yet.
Pick up is supposed to be tomorrow.
have sent them numerous mails since