+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
@baa_at
I have a similar situation.
My passport reached VFS Delhi on 14th Jan and have not received any updates since then .However my husband passport was send to IRCC for further processing. He received tracking ID and SMS for his application.
No email/sms on my application. Any suggestion please?
You got Any answer.I. Also in the same boat.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
So technically a day or so after your stamping was done.
I received an update that my packet is dispatched, and my Awb is not working yet.
Is it normal enough?
Read your email carefully, In the last line it is clearly mentioned that your awb tracking will start working in 24 hours. Atleast it was mentioned in my email ( Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs) so nothing to worry.

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Wrong, passport transmission letter is PPR.
No offence but PPR is passport request letter, I think passport transmission letter means the email that consists of awb two way courier service for all those who have booked the service.(That’s what I feel)
This is required by VFS not by IRCC
IRCC just needs PPR, Passport and photos and even if transmission letter means PPR adding 1 extra document will cause no harm.
I sent my awb email printout also along with PPR just for the safer side.
I would say when in doubt always send more/extra documents.

:)

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
No offence but PPR is passport request letter, I think passport transmission letter means the email that consists of awb two way courier service for all those who have booked the service.(That’s what I feel)
IRCC just needs PPR, Passport and photos and even if transmission letter means PPR adding 1 extra document will cause no harm.

Agree I am also adding that, just in case, i got one email with two awbs for my spouse and I. So adding same email copy in both packages.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Wrong, passport transmission letter is PPR.
An email is not a letter
I also thought same, just need ppr, consent forms, courier form and passport but then one of my frd also said add awb email print out so got confused. Its better to add one more document rather than taking risk at this point.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020

Agree but i think that email comes from vfs itself so they do have communicatn record why they need copy of that email. Doesn’t make sense or logic.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi any input??
Well I was a single applicant so don’t have any knowledge about this , someone who has sent dependent passport must know this. If you have sent separate packages (separate awb) for all passports then I guess every passport will receive different tracking ids as every applicant is unique so processing will be individual but still I’m not sure.

Reactions: kichoooo22

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Well I was a single applicant so don’t have any knowledge about this , someone who has sent dependent passport must know this. If you have sent separate packages (separate awb) for all passports then I guess every passport will receive different tracking ids as every applicant is unique so processing will be individual but still I’m not sure.
For each applicant you have to send different package and each will have its own tracking id.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I got AWB number email around 10 am yesterday but I am yet to see details when I try to track the status? it says no record found.

does it mean pick up is not registered with Blue dart? and courier associate wont show up for pick up? its been more than 24 hours still not reflecting anything.