Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Pls help me verify this recent job offer from "Hilton hotels and Resorts Toronto" 145 Richmond Street West, Toronto.
M5H, 2L2, Canada. They promised free visa and accommodation and also sent visa application form which I am to fill and forward back to them, but I don't know how genuine this offer is or if other conditions will come after. Will be waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Genuineness = zero.

As genuine as this.

Last edited:

baka123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi guys,

I have job offer from Vancouver Canada with LMIA. Pls tell me is it real or fake. It's in a Pharmacy. Thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Did you apply through a job site, and then receive an offer without actually having an interview? What’s the job and does it offer accommodations free?

baka123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Did you apply through a job site, and then receive an offer without actually having an interview? What’s the job and does it offer accommodations free?
Yes. The employer said they had an LMIA that was ready for someone else but the other person decided not to take up the job offer. The employer is a friend of a friend of a friend. It looked legit but I'm afraid it also might not be. Anyway let's hope for the best

azkierain

Feb 4, 2020
Jobs Opportunities in Canada

This letter is to inform you on behalf of the management of Hotels , that the hotel needs able men and women, married and not married who are willing to relocate to Canada in order to fill various slots in the available jobs/vacancies in their hotels.

Job Available Positions :

Front Desk Agent/Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Laundry,Attendant,Property Operations/Maintenance Technician,Administrative Assistant/Clerical Worker, Food and Beverage Associate,Cook,Host/Hostess, Banquet Server/On Call, Security Officer, Night Auditor,Catering Coordinator, Room Service Worker, Human Resources/Training Manager, Management Trainee, Front Office Manager, Restaurant Manager.

If your interest is noted, kindly contact the hotel direct with the following Requirements

* color passport photograph
* cv/resume ( must be in English)

Mr. Philippe Justin
HR Manager
Email: job@comfortinnsuiteshotel.com
Canada.

We wish you good luck!

Regards,
Queen Able
Canadian Foreign Workers Services

is this legit or scam?
they send me a form i filled up and return back to them with my picture and picture of my passport im from the philippines , then now they send to send me my finger prints please help me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Jobs Opportunities in Canada

This letter is to inform you on behalf of the management of Hotels , that the hotel needs able men and women, married and not married who are willing to relocate to Canada in order to fill various slots in the available jobs/vacancies in their hotels.

Job Available Positions :

Front Desk Agent/Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Laundry,Attendant,Property Operations/Maintenance Technician,Administrative Assistant/Clerical Worker, Food and Beverage Associate,Cook,Host/Hostess, Banquet Server/On Call, Security Officer, Night Auditor,Catering Coordinator, Room Service Worker, Human Resources/Training Manager, Management Trainee, Front Office Manager, Restaurant Manager.

If your interest is noted, kindly contact the hotel direct with the following Requirements

* color passport photograph
* cv/resume ( must be in English)

Mr. Philippe Justin
HR Manager
Email: job@comfortinnsuiteshotel.com
Canada.

We wish you good luck!

Regards,
Queen Able
Canadian Foreign Workers Services

is this legit or scam?
they send me a form i filled up and return back to them with my picture and picture of my passport im from the philippines , then now they send to send me my finger prints please help me
It's a scam.

azkierain

Feb 4, 2020
that employer indorse me also to the immigration officer and want to give my finger prints... his last email when when i emailed him that i want to know hte nature of thier company and work was if im not ready then he told me to cancel may application

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
that employer indorse me also to the immigration officer and want to give my finger prints... his last email when when i emailed him that i want to know hte nature of thier company and work was if im not ready then he told me to cancel may application
Again, it's fake and a scam. There is no job and they are just after your money and/or documents.

The employer does not endorse you to the immigration officer. That is not how the process works. There is zero chance this is a real job offer.

Of course he told you that he will cancel your application if you aren't ready. He wants your money and is trying to pressure you into paying it before you realize this is a scam.

azkierain

Feb 4, 2020
Again, it's fake and a scam. There is no job and they are just after your money and/or documents.

The employer does not endorse you to the immigration officer. That is not how the process works. There is zero chance this is a real job offer.

Of course he told you that he will cancel your application if you aren't ready. He wants your money and is trying to pressure you into paying it before you realize this is a scam.

thank you very much scylla you saved me from bieng bait buy some heartless people