+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERIFICATION OF WORK OFFER FROM MARRIOTT HOTEL TORONTO

umarembee

Aug 20, 2017
I have been offered a job offer and invitation letter from marriott hotel torono, ontario as a cleaner and they have sent me anything realated the job. so the airportimmigration asked me to provide AUTHORISATION LETTER so that they can be able to process my visa. They sent me an email canadianzonaldepartment@accountant.com to contact them for my authorisation letter. as i contacted them, they asked meto pay sum of $300 for the authorisation letter. So all i want to confirm is the job. how can i be sure that the job is real please???here is my email for those who can assist or set me free form scammers umarmby@ymail.com #HELP

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I have been offered a job offer and invitation letter from marriott hotel torono, ontario as a cleaner and they have sent me anything realated the job. so the airportimmigration asked me to provide AUTHORISATION LETTER so that they can be able to process my visa. They sent me an email canadianzonaldepartment@accountant.com to contact them for my authorisation letter. as i contacted them, they asked meto pay sum of $300 for the authorisation letter. So all i want to confirm is the job. how can i be sure that the job is real please???here is my email for those who can assist or set me free form scammers umarmby@ymail.com #HELP

Its a scam definitely because you need a LMIA in order to apply for a work permit which the employer has to apply and that can take at least 4 to 6 months and also cost the employer $1000 to process it. Not some authorization paper and also another thing to note, what is the legal name of the hotel? Because there is a lot of hotels in Toronto that is owned under the name Marriott.

Reactions: WED

umarembee

Aug 20, 2017
The hotel name is marriott hotel and resort no_901 dixon road toronto, ontario. They i applied the job since 2015, so they said they will provides everything for their applicants except visa processing fees

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
The hotel name is marriott hotel and resort no_901 dixon road toronto, ontario. They i applied the job since 2015, so they said they will provides everything for their applicants except visa processing fees

The hotel under that address is the Toronto Airport Marriot Hotel. You sure that's the name that the job offer letter stated? You mind posting the letter here? Others can comment on it also. Because as far as I know, it will be difficult to get LMIA on hospitality jobs as many Canadians and PR can also do it

Reactions: WED

umarembee

Aug 20, 2017
Yes, thats the hotel name. they have even sent me the accommodation receipt and job agreement letter, so i am scared of being cheated by scammers. i can send you all the details they have sent to me if you can assist please sir, via your email if possible or u can do that.

Irfanzuber

Feb 8, 2018
Hi friends,
I got an job offer from courtyard hotel marriott canada as a staff and i got the appointment letter stating that i need to be there on or before 13/03/2018 and they asked me to contact there diplomat for visa processing and only visa charges i need to pay and the they will reimburse that once i report there and as a document verification fee asking to pay $650. I am not sure weather its a fake. I don't want to get cheated and also i don't want to miss this opportunity if its not fake. Help me with the information.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi friends,
I got an job offer from courtyard hotel marriott canada as a staff and i got the appointment letter stating that i need to be there on or before 13/03/2018 and they asked me to contact there diplomat for visa processing and only visa charges i need to pay and the they will reimburse that once i report there and as a document verification fee asking to pay $650. I am not sure weather its a fake. I don't want to get cheated and also i don't want to miss this opportunity if its not fake. Help me with the information.
It's a scam. There's no job. If you give them any money - you'll never see your money again.

lalzaib

Apr 5, 2018
Yes he is job affer to me from Mirriat hotel no 901 Dixon road Toronto Ontario I ask from you why this is a fake or sure
Please tolled me any person please
I don't know that he is right or proud

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes he is job affer to me from Mirriat hotel no 901 Dixon road Toronto Ontario I ask from you why this is a fake or sure
It's fake.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Sa
Same as other fake offers. 100% SCAM.

OLAMILEKAN4U@

Mar 31, 2018
Hi forum,
Please I think I have a similar issue and I will like you guys to help me also.
I've been processing Canada Visa for almost a year now. I've pay for Medical and I went for it at IOM International Organisation for Migration office in Ikeja GRA Lagos State Nigeria, I've receive offer letter from the employer "Corporate Cleaning services INC (CCSI)", I've paid $1200 CAD for LMIA as requested and my employer has put in for my Work permit since last year. It has been approved. I was told sometimes ago that I will go for an interview for my visa stamped but later I was told that it will be collected through VFS and my passport has been forwarded to the Office.
Now my questions:
1. Is this a SCAM too?
2. How long will it take Vfs to issue out a Canadain Visa. I.e time frame??

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi forum,
Please I think I have a similar issue and I will like you guys to help me also.
I've been processing Canada Visa for almost a year now. I've pay for Medical and I went for it at IOM International Organisation for Migration office in Ikeja GRA Lagos State Nigeria, I've receive offer letter from the employer "Corporate Cleaning services INC (CCSI)", I've paid $1200 CAD for LMIA as requested and my employer has put in for my Work permit since last year. It has been approved. I was told sometimes ago that I will go for an interview for my visa stamped but later I was told that it will be collected through VFS and my passport has been forwarded to the Office.
Now my questions:
1. Is this a SCAM too?
2. How long will it take Vfs to issue out a Canadain Visa. I.e time frame??
sorry to say sounds like a scam as an employee never pays for an LMIA. What sort of job could a cleaning company offer to anyone outside Canada that nobody in Canada would be available for ? And you have sent them your passport as well ? What’s the address of this company in Canada and the job offered ?

Last edited:

OLAMILEKAN4U@

Mar 31, 2018
Yeah thanks for your response

Let me make it clear to you a little bit, I'm from Nigeria and I have an agent here that serves as an intermideary between me and the employer.
I have some document with me here also.

Corporate Cleaning services INC (CCSI)
Address: 10025 102 A Avenue, NW Edmonton, AB, Canada

Kindly help please

Reactions: BISMARK OKWAN