+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

amarjotsingh43

May 17, 2018
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 15 May 2018
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:20180xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry please what does this mean as I received this from the Canada Visa Application Center.

I applied in Nigeria
watch this video

krunal6689

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
I was paid in cash and i have a offer letter which stated that salary will be paid in cash by company..so do i need salary sleep for student visa.Please i need proper help.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I was paid in cash and i have a offer letter which stated that salary will be paid in cash by company..so do i need salary sleep for student visa.Please i need proper help.
No need to panic, the VOs knows this thing even if payslips are major requirement for employed applicants.. just indicate it boldly/properly in your SOP/LOE, you will be fine

krunal6689

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
No need to panic, the VOs knows this thing even if payslips are major requirement for employed applicants.. just indicate it boldly/properly in your SOP/LOE, you will be fine
if i show some fake experience for student visa and then at the time of PR i submit my original experience certificate..Is it ok or once i submitted my exp.certificate for Student visa did i have to carry forward that for PR.Please help in it..
Ps: i have total 5 years of teaching experience but for Student Visa, this experience is not counted so..i opt for fake experience and now i am worried what will happened at the time of PR..can i show some different experience certificate at the time of PR

krunal6689

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Ca
can u suggest me some courses which i can do with my current profession as a assistant professor

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
if i show some fake experience for student visa and then at the time of PR i submit my original experience certificate..Is it ok or once i submitted my exp.certificate for Student visa did i have to carry forward that for PR.Please help in it..
Ps: i have total 5 years of teaching experience but for Student Visa, this experience is not counted so..i opt for fake experience and now i am worried what will happened at the time of PR..can i show some different experience certificate at the time of PR
Its advisable to be as sincere as you can be in your application, sorry I can't advise you on misrepresentation

for your second question, what is your field?

saumyav27

Jul 8, 2018
Hi All. I am a new member to this forum. I hold a B.B.A LL.B degree as integrated hons. in International Law and L.L.M with specialization in Business law from National law school,Bhopal that is considered one of the best law college in India. I have the understanding of corporate legal affairs as well as litigation matters[B.B.A. LL.B( International law Hons.) and LL.M(Business law Hons.)] .

I recently got married to a Canadian Permanent Resident. We are already applying for spousal PR . However , I want to start my career/education in Canada as early as possible and am applying to law clerk programs in various colleges.

I had a couple of queries related to the course fee and student visa

1. What is the process to apply for Student Visa, in case I am selected for the course (Keep in mind that my spousal PR application will already be in progress)

2. Fee structure : Even though I am an international applicant,my husband can fully sponsor me for the course . Do we still need to pay the fee for international student ? Or paying domestic applicant fee be acceptable?

The only reason we are trying this is because I want to enter into Canadian education /job scene as early as possible .

Any suggestion or response will be appreciated .

Thanks in advance.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
I have received my acknowledgement email today with application and UCI number but still I couldn't link my paper application online. Can anybody help me with this please?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All. I am a new member to this forum. I hold a B.B.A LL.B degree as integrated hons. in International Law and L.L.M with specialization in Business law from National law school,Bhopal that is considered one of the best law college in India. I have the understanding of corporate legal affairs as well as litigation matters[B.B.A. LL.B( International law Hons.) and LL.M(Business law Hons.)] .

I recently got married to a Canadian Permanent Resident. We are already applying for spousal PR . However , I want to start my career/education in Canada as early as possible and am applying to law clerk programs in various colleges.

I had a couple of queries related to the course fee and student visa

1. What is the process to apply for Student Visa, in case I am selected for the course (Keep in mind that my spousal PR application will already be in progress)

2. Fee structure : Even though I am an international applicant,my husband can fully sponsor me for the course . Do we still need to pay the fee for international student ? Or paying domestic applicant fee be acceptable?

The only reason we are trying this is because I want to enter into Canadian education /job scene as early as possible .

Any suggestion or response will be appreciated .

Thanks in advance.
You will likely struggle to get a student visa while you are applying for spousal sponsorship. You would also have to pay international fees until you are approved as a PR.

Kamineni9

Jul 13, 2018
July 4th 2018. I've applied student visa to Canada in online from India. As of now I haven't received any updates.

Anyone in the same boat please reply.

A.psingh

Jul 19, 2018
Hi, I have got overall 6 band no less then 5.5 in all, but I have got admission in non spp college in September 2018 intake, I want to know can change my college from non Spp to Spp after arriving.