+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

NabeelHashiim

Apr 8, 2018
Haii All,

I am Mr. Nabeel residing at Dubai from India
I would like to have some information on the below topics. I am planning to move to canada by applying for a student visa and settle down there.

1. How about the job opportunities in the field of Accounts and Finance ?
2. Which is the place to study and live in Canada?
3. Which is the most affordable course in the area of Accounts and Finance?
4. Do we require IELTS for the admission in Canada if we have completed our studies from Dubai but from the Indian Universities?
5. Is it mandatory to live at the hostel or can we have a room sharing / paying guests at Canada?
6. How about the living costs in Canada as a student?
7. How about the works along with the studies?

Concerned with a lot of questions in my mind. I really seek help of all Indian (keralite brothers and sisters) in helping me out. If any one can message me in what'app it would be really appreciable

Whats app : +97156-8281135

karankundu

Jan 26, 2017
Hi i applied at concordia university of Edmonton for may intake. I had to report on 8th, i didn't gt extension nor deferment. My passport arrived today. My visa is valid till 31/12/2020. I have an offer letter from carleton university for september intake. Can i change my university now ? Do i have to apply for visa again ? Can my visa be extended in canada if i go on the same one ? Does it make any impact when i will apply for PR after studies( change in university) ?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi i applied at concordia university of Edmonton for may intake. I had to report on 8th, i didn't gt extension nor deferment. My passport arrived today. My visa is valid till 31/12/2020. I have an offer letter from carleton university for september intake. Can i change my university now ? Do i have to apply for visa again ? Can my visa be extended in canada if i go on the same one ? Does it make any impact when i will apply for PR after studies( change in university) ?
You don't have to apply for a Visa again, and your study permit can as well be extended if you didn't finish your program within the validity of your permit.

Changing your DLI doesn't affect your or have any negative impact on your PGWP or PR. If you change your DLI, just update your new DLI number online through your CIC account. Once you change your DLI, the DLI automatically notifies CIC of your change and it's up to you to update your details with CIC

are you planning to defer to next intake or waiting for the new DLI resumption in your home country before beginning your international studies?

have you paid any funds to your DLI? just curious

karankundu

Jan 26, 2017
You don't have to apply for a Visa again, and your study permit can as well be extended if you didn't finish your program within the validity of your permit.

Changing your DLI doesn't affect your or have any negative impact on your PGWP or PR. If you change your DLI, just update your new DLI number online through your CIC account. Once you change your DLI, the DLI automatically notifies CIC of your change and it's up to you to update your details with CIC

are you planning to defer to next intake or waiting for the new DLI resumption in your home country before beginning your international studies?

have you paid any funds to your DLI? just curious
I have no other option then to join carleton( I applied there as a backup) as i missed CUE deadline to join the program. I infact asked for extension or deferment but they refused me. I paid 2500CAD to CUE for holding my seat. They have policy of refund only when visa is rejected. But i will give a try as i didn't opt-out with my will.

karankundu

Jan 26, 2017
I got this reply when i asked for deferment.

Dear Karan,

Thank you for your email.

May 8, 2018 is the last day to arrive on campus with your study permit and passport. After such date, if we have not received these documents in person, your application will be closed.

I would advise to apply for the next available term of Winter 2019. The deadline to apply with fee is June 1, 2018. Please note that acceptance into one term does not guarantee acceptance into another.

Best Regards,

Paige Biollo
Admissions Advisor
I don't think you can get a refund but they can settle with you on deferment.. Good luck

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I got this reply when i asked for deferment.

Dear Karan,

Thank you for your email.

May 8, 2018 is the last day to arrive on campus with your study permit and passport. After such date, if we have not received these documents in person, your application will be closed.

I would advise to apply for the next available term of Winter 2019. The deadline to apply with fee is June 1, 2018. Please note that acceptance into one term does not guarantee acceptance into another.

Best Regards,

Paige Biollo
Admissions Advisor
did you send them an email to make further inquiry and source for more information?

some schools has such strict monetary policies

lccinfotech

Oct 20, 2016
401,Victory Vision, Next To KFC, Himayatnagar,
Category........
LIST OF OFFICIAL LINKS TO VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA:-

No doubt this is the nice information for everyone who are searching this type information. For whom those searching they can find all the info in one blog this is very helpfull for everyone I am Radhika

Very Thankfull Of
(Tiger007
Champion Member)

To Write this Blog Its really helpfull and lot of working link in one place.

Reactions: tiger007

Kkaur937

May 15, 2018
Hi,I am an international student.I didnt realised that my study permit and visa is going to expire in march.Now its may do i still can apply for study permit or not?

Erica Okolie

May 15, 2018
you got offer? still a prospective student though
I'm still a PROSPECTIVE STUDENT as well, I'm trying to fill out the form, but I was asked to get a proposed supervisor. That which I've been looking through in the faculty Listing of my choice of course, I've sent tons of emails to some but most aren't replying and the ones replying keeps directing me to other lecturers for supervision, its really getting tiring for me. Plz I need someone who is a student if UNBC plz, kindly reply me

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
you can inbox me your whatsapp number let me add you to a group of Canada study applicants, maybe you might find a person there to help

In my case, my DLI just asked the question of my intended supervisor indirectly like "preferred supervisor" and I just have to pen down the name of a professor I have been writing but still no response

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi,I am an international student.I didnt realised that my study permit and visa is going to expire in march.Now its may do i still can apply for study permit or not?
are you done with you program? if you are still working, its advisable for you to stop ASAP

you were suppose to apply for an extension before the due date on your permit. You should have consult your school international office for advise immediately you realized

There is nothing to do than to apply otherwise you will be studying and staying illegally and it will worsen your case. Its a 50/50 case of getting an extension or been refused as this might paint a picture of not been a bona fide student whose sole suppose of coming to Canada is base on immigration purpose otherwise you would have been fully aware of the nature of your study permit

You have to apply ASAP to know your fate