+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Jan 17, 2018
Hi, I had been accepted into college for Jan 2018 intake. When I filed my Visa in Oct 17, I was asked to proceed for further medical test by embassy for TB. My result is due to come on 25 January and im optimistic that it shall be good. Since im already late to join January session I had got my admission deferred to same course in May 2018 intake and transferred my fees as well. My old application is still in process and with embassy awaiting my further medical report. My questions are as below

1. Once medical report is obtained, how do I go about updating embassy that I've enrolled for new dates in same course. Can this be done on top of same old application.

2. Will I need to provide all docs again.

3. Will I need to file a new application. I do not wish for my old application to get rejected as it carries a bad burden alongiwith.

Really look forward to some inputs

Reactions: krish_trovert

Dhruv876

Jan 26, 2018
You've asked a lot of questions. If you need all of them answered and want them answered urgently, you should hire an immigration lawyer to assist you. Otherwise you may need to wait a while before all or most of them are answered since people provide information here for free on their own time.

If you are applying to attend college after university, the program should be a post graduate diploma. It would be better to apply for a Masters.

The funding for your schooling should either be coming from you or an immediate family member (like your father or mother). Otherwise you're increasing the chances of refusal. I would not reapply again if your sponsor is still a friend. You'll be refused again.

Yes - two refusals generally make it more difficult to be approved a third time. But it's certainly possible.

There are many websites that allow you to apply for GCSM notes even though you aren't in Canada. You can easily find them by googling. Yes - you should order GCSM notes and see what they say before you apply again.
Help me
I applied in Seneca for may intake on 5 October and I didn't get any replied and it's more than 3 months what should be the reason behind this.
Help me out

Sarab_263

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
what is my chances for visa...
Ielts -6 band
12th- 70%
10th- 64%
i submitted my visa application today with all documents according to check list .....but i Forgot to attach my SOP with my Application ,Will it create any problem? And what are my Chances

nitin sharma

Jan 4, 2018
Gurgaon
Hi everyone,

I just wanted an insight from people who did 1 year diploma course in Canada from any college.
It is possible to get a full time job after 1 year course and get extension ? OR do we have to undergo another course to extend the time period, so that we can stay in Canada.

If anyone did 1 year course and stayed back, can he/she please share her experience, as i am going for a 1 year course this May 2018 in Fanshawe College.

PLEASE DO GUIDE.
Thanks

Reactions: Rainbowchile

Anmol Arora

Sep 3, 2017
Hi all
All most all PNPs are based on job offer/employer support.
In which province employers have least formalities to follow for supporting PNP application of an international graduate?
Which province can be ranked first on the basis of easy employer support and fast processing times for their PNP?
Please advise as I have to plan my move to that province after completing my two year diploma.
Also please suggest an study of french, (online/distant/part time) which can be joined during co op terms and that can count for the third or more years study while calculating CRS points for applying PR.
Thanks and Regards

anaelmarlon

Feb 21, 2018
Hello i need help, I am now foreigner student in Russia but I got the inscription in moncton and now I want to know abow the letter of motivation
someone can try to explain me about that

Mishmash

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys, i really want to attend a university / college in Canada. Im from Bangladesh my my gpa for Olevels is 2 Which is not good cause minimum requirements is 2.5. Ielts is 7 amd giving GED now . please let me know if any college will accept me. Thanks!

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I did some odd jobs after finishing my full time studies then do I need to include those jobs in the application? Or only the relevant jobs should be included?

Leeroy

Mar 21, 2018
Please I have been issued a visa and I changed my school to a new school with an acceptance to study till December 30 2018 school fees paid but my passport expires by October 20 2018.will I be granted a stay to study when I meet the immigration officer when i arrive canada to stay and study in canada with my passport that expires October 20 2018 till December 30 2018

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
@Sr991156 yes, you can but for clarification sake, how low is your percentage?

If its a really less percentage, then you might encounter a slight difficult but let's not underestimate the power of possibility

you can just try to apply first and see the outcome