+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Erica Okolie

May 15, 2018
you can inbox me your whatsapp number let me add you to a group of Canada study applicants, maybe you might find a person there to help

In my case, my DLI just asked the question of my intended supervisor indirectly like "preferred supervisor" and I just have to pen down the name of a professor I have been writing but still no response
My number is 08132961380. Thanks dearie, kindly add me up please

Reactions: Johnsnow 007

mona hannah

Star Member
May 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hi
Some one help me...
I got my visa for may intake for the lambton college....but i received it late...so I need to defer to September intake...but the college is not accepting to defer as the Sept intake seats are full...so what do I do now...?I have my visa approved....

Need Your valuable advice....

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi
Some one help me...
I got my visa for may intake for the lambton college....but i received it late...so I need to defer to September intake...but the college is not accepting to defer as the Sept intake seats are full...so what do I do now...?I have my visa approved....

..then you have to apply immediately to a new college for the September intake and if accepted, all you need to do is seek for transfer from your former college to the new one, and immediately update your new DLI number to your cic online account

Reactions: mona hannah

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi
Some one help me...

..then you have to apply immediately to a new college for the September intake and if accepted, all you need to do is seek for transfer from your former college to the new one, and immediately update your new DLI number to your cic online account

mona hannah

Star Member
May 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglore

Thanq

Rs9195

May 10, 2018
Hello guys; I applied on 25 April online Chandigarh..my agent hasn't shared any password yet ...I am not able to track anything...just called today and said that my medical got cleared.....but I haven't received any email yet in inbox as I guess I would be notified first if there is any update...or where medical they don't send email....please help...I have seen 6 people got visa who have applied on April 27 also I have ween people status change to eligibility under review for those who havecapphave in may...it's very confusing...do we receive email or notification if we clear medical...the agent will not share my details...he says you will be notified first ...why I was not notified for medical then???please share your reviews..

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello guys; I applied on 25 April online Chandigarh..my agent hasn't shared any password yet ...I am not able to track anything...just called today and said that my medical got cleared.....but I haven't received any email yet in inbox as I guess I would be notified first if there is any update...or where medical they don't send email....please help...I have seen 6 people got visa who have applied on April 27 also I have ween people status change to eligibility under review for those who havecapphave in may...it's very confusing...do we receive email or notification if we clear medical...the agent will not share my details...he says you will be notified first ...why I was not notified for medical then???please share your reviews..
if you are so curious to know the stages of your current application status, you have to standup to your agent and demand for the password as all the update will be on your online gckey account.. you don't usually get email update for application stages, only updates streams through your online account

jattin

May 29, 2018
Its good information given here,will be useful for international students.
Thanks for the information

amarjotsingh43

May 17, 2018
hey ur agent must have applied ur visa through offline mode, u have to link ur application to gckey for receiving regular updates & if ur agent has already linked ur a/c then u have to demand it's login details from them.

mona hannah

Star Member
May 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hey if u haven't got any college university then u can apply to CBU, Nova Scotia or College of the Rockies, BC both are still open for Sep 2018 & i think last date for applying to CBU is tomorrow i.e. 31st march so hurry up if u haven't applied yet
Thanks for your concern...but the last date....?is it 31st March or May

Reactions: amarjotsingh43

ibrahim1246

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Nigeria
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 15 May 2018
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:20180xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry please what does this mean as I received this from the Canada Visa Application Center.

I applied in Nigeria