VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Donaldp007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Hello guys!
I got denied of visa recently I was told by the visa officer that my course is not alined with my career progression
I studied microbiology I’m currently working as a sales representative

please guys what business course can you recommend for me that alines with sales representatives and what school ?
Thank you so much guys

adebayoadisa

Aug 17, 2016
Hi everyone,

Can someone suggest a way forward for my sister who was advised to withdraw from her course after the first session in her first year of a 4 years Nursing programme at the University of Reginal. She has missed the new admission for this Fall (Sept 2021) but plans to apply to another school against Jan 2022.

The questions are:

How can she maintain her student status before she gets a new admission?
Does she need to inform IRCC when she gets another admission?
If she gets a new admission for a duration that is less than her earlier admission (4 years), will IRCC invalidate her earlier Study permit duration and issue another SP for a shorter duration?
What other options can she explore?

Thank you all in anticipation for a practical solution.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

Can someone suggest a way forward for my sister who was advised to withdraw from her course after the first session in her first year of a 4 years Nursing programme at the University of Reginal. She has missed the new admission for this Fall (Sept 2021) but plans to apply to another school against Jan 2022.

The questions are:

How can she maintain her student status before she gets a new admission?
Does she need to inform IRCC when she gets another admission?
If she gets a new admission for a duration that is less than her earlier admission (4 years), will IRCC invalidate her earlier Study permit duration and issue another SP for a shorter duration?
What other options can she explore?

Thank you all in anticipation for a practical solution.
I will suggest you make a new post in the main forum. You will not get much response from here as people don't usually check this sticky post.

Sep 15, 2021
Good day everyone, please I need help. I am currently in Turkey and I applied for Student visa from here, but I was denied visa (subsection 216(1) of the irpr), please how do I avoid this from reoccurring and how long do I have to wait before reapplying?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Please can anyone here help with these question below.
I did applied for study visa last year and I was refused of visa and i applied for judicial review. Judicial review requested that my case should be settled. And they open my portal to resubmit application of which I did.. am I guarantee to be granted study visa since judicial review requested that the case should be settled.
hope you got that, how much u paid for judicial review? or u did urself, i did same but that was UK and i got visa after 3 refusals and JR and finally through court i got that

bhangu9

Oct 5, 2021
Hi all
I am a Non Med student in 11th(+1) in India. I am an Indian citizen. I plan to come to Canada as an international student in the year 2023. As many of you here have gone through what I'm about to, please guide me on whether I should go for a diploma (2 yrs), and get a work permit post completion of the diploma and apply for PR when my Work Permit is about to expire, and later, on getting the PR, complete my degree or go to a university and complete my degree in 1 go, and then, look for a job. My primary goal is to become a Canadian PR holder/citizen. My main concern is that if on completion of my degree, I'm unable to find a job, I'd be in a very tough situation and forced to return to my home country. And, I'm currently eyeing Engineering Degrees/Diplomas. Your help/experiences would be highly appreciated. Thx

SSK123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
07-04-2017 score- L 8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5 S 6.5
Hello all,

I have a unique situation to share. If anyone has any useful information about this, please please let me know.

My sister has a valid 10 year multiple entry visitor visa that was issued to her in 2018 before the biometric requirement was in place. She traveled to Canada once in 2018 and once in 2019 after the biometric requirement was in force. Even though she had not given her biometric before, the process was smooth and they did fingerprint scanning and photo at the airport at that time. She stayed in Canada for a month or so and went back to India.
Now, she has applied for study permit with her offer letter from University of Western for a Master degree winter intake. When she applied on IRCC website, she got the biometric letter within 48 hrs of application. However due to the unavailability of biometric appointments, the earliest date available is Dec 7. Now I understand that there is no chance her application will be approved before the course starts and she may have to defer the admission. But is there any chance that her biometrics are already in the system since she traveled to Canada twice? (once before the biometric requirement and once after). She does not have any paperwork stating that the biometrics were collected at the airport. However, she remembers giving fingerprints. Is there any way to get the information regarding this? Because if her biometrics are already in the system, then there is still a chance of her study permit being approved before the start of the course.
A web form with this query is already raised but it may be late to get a response from IRCC.

Looking to get any information from experts in the forums. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this.

rav1448

Feb 8, 2021
Is there any college/institutions that has short term program 1 month or 2 month course on communication skill I.e English and candidates are also eligible for temporary visitor visa to attend the course. If so which institution provides?

Thakur2129

Nov 25, 2021
I need help in Flights from India - Canada
Connecting flights - Additional stop -----> Rules of 3rd country for COVID test
Direct flights ----> very expensive ---> 3.6 lkhs almost (Air India) ---
Planning --- to fly before 15th Dec.

Let me know your suggestions / information / any help -

yashu bhargav

Jan 8, 2022
Hello everyone
I have done 18 months diploma in bakery and confectionery from Institute of hotel management Delhi including internship that I have done from TAJ SAITS air catering Delhi
Now I am planning to study in Canada as a Baker for September intake 2022 . I have some queries like , can I get admission in 2 year diploma course? Is bakers in demand? Which course is good ? Is credit added in program? I hope for someone to guide

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
I submitted my application on 20th Oct'21. Biometric on 29th Oct'22 for SDS student Visa. I got my result today after 90 Days. My Visa application got Refused saying that ''I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.''
Don't see any road ahead. Can anyone suggest what to do? How do I show intent??!!!! :(

Donaldp007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Tell us about your academic background and work experience
I submitted my application on 20th Oct'21. Biometric on 29th Oct'22 for SDS student Visa. I got my result today after 90 Days. My Visa application got Refused saying that ''I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.''
Don't see any road ahead. Can anyone suggest what to do? How do I show intent??!!!! :(

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
I am a civil engineer. Done 3 year Diploma in Civil and got admission for Architectural technician(2 year coarse). Got 10 years study gap and has a work experience as a civil engineer.

Reactions: Miracle2018