+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Kaur amrit

Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys I am indian nationality studying 3 years BBA in singapore now completed almost and my visa also going to expire in april.
My question is as I completed degree this year but for now I have only letter of verification in hand of all the grades that I got for modules.
My degree will be awarded in march end. And I am looking for may intake 2021.
Please suggest me what should I do if I get degree in march then can I file visa from here in first week of april may be ?
Please help me out.

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi,

I have a question if somebody could answer. I want to pursue my MBA in Canada and currently I am living in UAE. I am married with 3 kids. If I apply for student visa, would I be able to bring my kids with me to Canada?

Thanks,

Hope_2021

May 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if I can parallelly apply for PR and be an international student.

To elaborate, I am thinking of applying to a college as an international student and say I get my PR approved at the end of the first year of the course (assume duration of the course is 2 years ). What fees will be applicable to me for the second year? Will it be the same as an international student notwithstanding my PR or will it be same as a domestic student's fee?

RCIC001

Dec 21, 2020
Canada
Nomination.....
GURIQBAL SINGH BHULLAR
LANDED..........
AB
Hi, I have a few queries. Is there anyone here who has received study permit inspite of 10+ years of academic gap? If the college we're applying to doesn't have any problem, can the visa officer still cite this as a reason for refusal? I have relevant professional experience to show for that gap period and my college says it is acceptable. Also, if I get an LMIA supported job offer after completing my course can I apply for PR rightaway or do I have to wait till completion of PGWP? Would greatly appreciate some insight on the above.
1. Study permit after study gap is possible. Need to convince Visa Officer why you want to study. Change of Career, advancement or any other reason.
2. Yes, even if the College accept you as a student, Visa Officer can refuse your application.
3. Yes, you can apply PR any time, provided you are eligible in any stream.

Reactions: Sheena87 and zurai2

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hi,

I have a question if somebody could answer. I want to pursue my MBA in Canada and currently I am living in UAE. I am married with 3 kids. If I apply for student visa, would I be able to bring my kids with me to Canada?

Thanks,
Yes. You can apply for the whole family with you being the main applicant. For the kids, it will be a study permit and for the spouse, you can opt for Open Work Permit. It is advisable to apply together as it's hassle-free and everyone gets the approval at the same time.

william_mic

Feb 13, 2021
Mumbai
Hey guys.
I'll be a graduate from Bachelor Of Arts (In English) stream this year.
I was thinking about applying for CULINARY PROGRAMS in Canada
Will it be a relevant program?
Since I'm an arts student.

And yeah one more thing i did Commerce in 11th and 12th grade.
So my academic path is pretty dicey.
But still I'm passionate about cooking and everything.

deltacurious

Jan 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Did anyone claim points for Canadian Education in EE before convocation? My convocation is in 6 months and I will get degree certificate only then. Now, I have proof of completion letter and official transcript only and I want to claim points for Canadian Education in EE.
Please help. Thank you so much.

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi everyone, I would like to know if I apply for a study permit and simultaneously have an active express entry profile, will that negatively impact the decision on the study permit? Can anybody share their experience and thoughts on this?

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I wouldn't know if this question is ideal here. I would like to know which provinces offer the fastest PNP programs to international students upon graduation. I guess an insider info may make more sense than a random google search.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello everyone

asking for my sister in law, her study permit is going to expire on 26 March she have applied for the extension on 12 February with 2 years of study ahead with a new college. My question is will she receive her extension before 26 March? What would happen if she dosen't.

Pbooracricko

Apr 15, 2020
I took admission in one of the suspended colleges of quebec..its been a year now and have not received any decision on my application....so Is it advisable to change college, course and province while study permit application is under review? Has anyone of you done that? If yes, what are the approaches and documents required to update ircc regarding the same? Looking forward for genuine advice.