+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hello to everyone in here
this is my first time to apply for caq.
I submitted acceptance letter,passport,and a commitment form signed and date to arrima caq on may 17, they open my file in may 17 and up to date I haven’t received further notice about my file yet.
Can someone explain to me what is going on with this delays??!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I submitted acceptance letter,passport,and a commitment form signed and date to arrima caq on may 17, they open my file in may 17 and up to date I haven’t received further notice about my file yet.
No one can tell you but there is a backlog. They say they hope to get a decision within 50 days but may not. If planning on September then defer. What school?

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
No one can tell you but there is a backlog. They say they hope to get a decision within 50 days but may not. If planning on September then defer. What school?
If I deferred,will I need to resend a new acceptance letter from the college to caq or to immigration ?

Jul 24, 2022
My Profile:
NON-SDS from India for Winter 2023
Applied 23 July 2022
Biometric updated: 27 July 2022
Medical: Upfront 25 Jun 2022
Medical updated: August 5, 2022
Passport Request: August 5, 2022

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Student Profile - B.Com (Computers)
Planning to pursue Master's in Canada

Can someone please recommend affordable but good universities in Canada?

Abiolu

Sep 5, 2022
I applied for my student visa on the 17th of may 2022 and did my biometrics on the 15th of June 2022 I went ahead and did upfront medical exams on the 31st of August 2022 and no response from ircc as my college resume September 6

Jul 24, 2022
I applied for my student visa on the 17th of may 2022 and did my biometrics on the 15th of June 2022 I went ahead and did upfront medical exams on the 31st of August 2022 and no response from ircc as my college resume September 6
I don't think you should have done your medical exam after applying for visa unless an instruction from the IRCC came. You should contact IRCC and ask about the status of your application.

Gness

Sep 13, 2022
Gotten any reply? Applied same day as you

Gness

Sep 13, 2022
Gotten any reply? Applied same day as you

neoy

Oct 21, 2022
I had some pending papers from the B.Tech from 2013. Then I got Associate Membership(AMIIE) certificates from Indian Institution of Engineers(IIE) with the help of the credit transfer which is equivalent to B.Tech. But IIE is only recognized by MHRD, not by UGC and AICTE. Can I use these AMIIE certificates for higher education is Canada. If they do, should I mention that I didn't completed B.Tech in SOP? Thanks

May 31, 2020
Dear All,

Greetings..!

Regarding the removal of the 20 work hrs limitation for international students, can an internal student in Canada enroll in Amazon's FBA business? Will it be legal for students to register for a private company and start off as a seller on the WWW?

Ebenezer111

Oct 28, 2022
I am a Ghanaian with a 2 years college diploma in Information Technology.
I want to continue my education in Canada and was asking if it's possible to get a scholarship. Thank You