+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

ajmal.s.s.

Dec 23, 2022
Im currently pursuing llb in India ,next month my course will end and I'm planning to study and settle in Canada.The thing is I'm having arrears. so my question is ,is it possible to study in Canada?

Ben30

Dec 4, 2022
Hello! I need an advice I submitted (sep14) my canadian student visa along side with my upfront medical i made sure i scanned & uploaded my e-sheet before I submitted my application aslo made sure that iom send the results which they did 3 month has passed no update so far same as medical not updated my class starts on jan 9th or 16th last day to register. Should i raise a webform ?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hello! I need an advice I submitted (sep14) my canadian student visa along side with my upfront medical i made sure i scanned & uploaded my e-sheet before I submitted my application aslo made sure that iom send the results which they did 3 month has passed no update so far same as medical not updated my class starts on jan 9th or 16th last day to register. Should i raise a webform ?
You should raise a webform.

Reactions: Godisguru

JASKARANDHS

Dec 12, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
To bring your family with you to Canada, you will need to apply for a study permit and also arrange for any necessary visas for your dependents. Your dependents can apply for a visitor visa or a dependent visa, depending on their individual circumstances and the length of their stay in Canada.

JASKARANDHS

Dec 12, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
It is not uncommon for processing times for Canadian student visas to vary and take longer than expected.

If you have been waiting for three months without any updates on your application, you may want to consider submitting a web form inquiry to the visa office responsible for processing your application.

**A web form inquiry allows you to provide additional information or ask specific questions about your application. It is also an opportunity to check the status of your application and find out if there are any additional requirements or documents needed.**

I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your application!

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
@Ben30 Have you received anything yet ?

Reactions: Umarullah lmar

Eslam8700

Jul 17, 2021
I encountered a problem with IRCC after more than two years had passed to review the immigration file in the Cairo office, Egypt. They sent a letter saying you are not sure about the results of the IELTS certificate. And he wants proof after the certificate expires on 7/24/2022. I addressed the center repeatedly, and an e-mail received that the certificate has expired for more than two years, and we do not have any information for it, and it has expired, and I do not know what to do with the waiting letter after 30 days? The speech was
dated 2/16/2023
(I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meet the requirements of this Act.
I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Specially, I have concerns regarding the authenticity of your IELTS test results you have submitted under TRF #20EGO0DS001G. Upon verification, it appears that this is not a genuine IELTS test result and is fraudulent.
As you submitted English as your first official language, and this gave you enough points to meet the minimum threshold for the Comprehensive Ranking System (on which you scored 471 against the minimum of 468), this is material to my decision regarding your eligibility as a federal skilled worker and could constitute misrepresentation under section A40 of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard)

MakariosV

Mar 18, 2023
Please I have a loan approval from MPOWER, and I used it to apply for study permit as proof of funds and the was refused. Please what could be the issue?

mohdtahir33

Apr 24, 2019
Please i need help, i submitted my application since November 11th 2022, but up until now I'm yet to get any feedback from IRCC. kindly assist.

remma

May 12, 2023
India
Category........
STUDY
Thank you for the detailed post about immigration programs in Canada! As an international student, I've been overwhelmed by the process, but your post has helped me understand the steps involved and what I need to do to obtain a study visa. I appreciate the helpful tips and advice! I have also checked information from Cosmo Consultants provides the best services for Canada Study Visa and Application process.