+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

pawansb

Aug 24, 2017
Reapplying for study visa after 2.5 years

Hi Admins,

My sister applied for student visa to Canada in 2017 for September intake. She was 18years old at that time and we applied after she finished her 12th grade exams.
Her profile was, IELTS 7 overall (more than 6.5 each section).
12th Grade marks- 60% overall, however less than 50% in physics, chemistry and Maths.
She received admission for computer programmer diploma course at Sheridan Davis campus.

However, she got refused 2 times, hence we applied for gcms notes. This was the note we received in Aug 2017.

Application, supporting documents, level of studies, academic ability and last educational institution considered. Low scores in areas of study that would form core of future studies. Given the poor academic background in the past, I am not satisfied that PA will be able to handle studies in Cda. Proposed course at such great expense given pa's academic background is not justified. I am not satisfied applicant is a bonafide student. I am therefore not satisfied that applicant is not applying for unknown reasons other than studies and as such would be a genuine student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused

Current Situation-
After we read this note, we didn't reapply for her visa and instead she enrolled for graduate school from University of Mumbai. She is in her last semester now of Bachelor in Commerce from university of Mumbai. She has scored a A+ grade in all her semester. She reappeared for her IELTS again and scored a overall 7 with more than 6 in each section.

We want to apply for the Sept 2020 intake and wanted to seek guidance on how do we proceed with the application this time. My parents want me to go through an agent but i want to be sure about my sister's application and hence want to seek help from Champion members here.

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Pawan

can-sist

Dec 28, 2019
Hi everyone
I have a cousin who has a masters in physics. She is not working in her field but is working in sales in India. She wants to come to Canada to study BUsiness administration from CALGARY. It’s an undergraduate diploma. My questions are as follows.

- since progression in academics is required, can she apply visa if she gets selected by the college

- she is planning to come here with her husband and daughter. Should she apply for his visa along with her application? If not then when should she apply?

- will she pay domestic fees for her daughter or international fees

your response will be very helpful.

Diya Sharma

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I m going to conestoga college guelph campus in may intake for health office administration program. Is anyone else going there?

Miriam Chika

Jan 6, 2020
I need help...I am an aspiring international graduate student.please I want someone to recommend or suggest for me any affordable University that offers masters in International human rights law??

Dizzy237

Jan 7, 2020
Good evening to you all I have been following some of you ever since today I write because I have a worry I was admitted in New Brunswick community college at Electronic Engineering Technology and I have apply for study permit online already twice and the reason for refusal are:
-

Dizzy237

Jan 7, 2020
Am not satisfied you leaved Canada based on the purpose of your visit
Am not satisfied you will leave Canada based on the limited jobs opportunities in your country am a Cameroonian my Financial document was strong so they didn’t talk about that so please could any one help me with the 3rd trial with some reasons I could add to my study plan?

Diar

Aug 21, 2019
Hello all,
I want to extend my study permit. I work part-time off camp and got a letter from my boss. Do you suggest me to upload the letter that shows i work off camp as a part-time or not. I do not work full time it just part-time on the night? thank you for your help. Is having a part-time job help me in process of extension of my study permit?

SHANUPV

Dec 27, 2019
hello all,
i take my IELTS in general for pr process but some of my friends told me that is a time taken process ,i am already 31 years so can i get student vise with my IELTS general or can take IELTS academic

monti12

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Hello all,

My wife will apply to a master programme in UBC (okanagan). If she accepted, can i get work permit?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Can I Apply for study visa and bring my 3 year old child .
You could . But who is going to take care of your child when you’re at school?Daycare in Canada is expensive ,and more then likely involves getting on a waiting list
That’s something you want to consider , and definitely something the VO will consider when looking at your application

James_007

Jan 25, 2020
I am divorced with a 3 year old child
If I have relatives to take care of the child then is it okay.
What documents can I attach to make my case stronger

Tonnoy

Mar 7, 2020
i applied for canada study permit in 29th January from Bangladesh through vfs and all documents were received at Singapore on 3rd February. But I haven't got any response from them yet. In addition, i didn't done the medical test before submitting the papers as they were to ask for it. But its been so long and if i track my application through vfs it still says "visa application received by canada visa office, Singapore on 2020/02/03 and its under process". Here's my question, is it a bad sign as its been 36day already and they still didn't asked for the medical examination? Or is it any other factor that causing the delay? Or anything else? Any related experience please share
Thanks