+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Sukhg55

Sep 3, 2019
I did my b.sc(non med) in 2017
& b.ed in 2019.
& 7 band
Which course should i choose?
Im confused mostly agents told me to take business related course but i did b.ed which is related to education field
So visa officer will notice this that why r u coming to business when u already choose study field

DIPTI@

Jun 23, 2019
I had applied on 24 July 2019.
Biometrics done on 30th July 2019, updated on sam day.
Medical request on 19 th August 2019.
Medical done on 21 August 2019.
Medical updated on 29 August 2019. After that there is no update. I am getting sleepless nights.
When can i expect the passport request.
Please suggest.

Reactions: Alice18

Grprtsngh

Jan 12, 2019
hello everyone, I got my passport request and I sent my passport to VFS Chandigarh and received passport unstamped. Why could it happen ? I am very much worried. :(

Gsaha

Sep 8, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am in Conversation with a college in Toronto about a 2 year diploma course. I was informed that after completion of the course I'll not get a post graduate work permit as it is a private college.
My question is
Is it possible to score a job and acquire a work permit as soon as I finish my studies?

Gsaha

Sep 8, 2019
Hi
I want to know about work permit after study in canada

If i complete my 1 year pg course in canada & after that i take another 1 year course there
So i’ll complete 2 years of study in canada
On basis of this they give me 3 years work permit?
Or the rules changed ?
I heard from someone that if u have 1 year any pg course (also if u do 2 courses of 1 year) they only give youworl permit of 1 year?
Is it true?
Plz clearmy doubts
I think if you complete 1 year of study then you will get 1 year PGWP and if 2year of study then 2 year of PGWP

Harriskhan

Sep 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

This is Haris ,professionally I am chemical engineer and work experience about 15 years currently I am 38 years .Now I am finding any PGD or certification program to come Canada and after attend the program then apply for a immigration .

My first question is . Is it possible ??

If Possible so where I can apply and where I can get the admission and as well as apply immigration after my completion the study .Because I am searching the universities since one week but it was useless because I didn't find any good information and also not get the ant good PGD prog or Certification related to my discipline .

Because I am searching in corrosion or Integrity and other related options .

Kindly guys help me out because you guys already their and you know it very well about the universities and current situation .

Your earliest reply is highly appreciable .

Thanks to all .

Haris Khan .

Akshay2468

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Guys I’ve got my admission in a fast track course business administration-accounting in centennial. Someone was saying that it is tough to get a visa in fast track course is it a fact or someone has got their visa in a fast track course. Please respond if you know something.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I want to know about work permit after study in canada

If i complete my 1 year pg course in canada & after that i take another 1 year course there
So i’ll complete 2 years of study in canada
On basis of this they give me 3 years work permit?
Or the rules changed ?
I heard from someone that if u have 1 year any pg course (also if u do 2 courses of 1 year) they only give youworl permit of 1 year?
Is it true?
Plz clearmy doubts

You will be eligible for a 3 years Work Permit if you do 2 eligible programs of 1 year each in a continuous manner.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I’ve got my admission in a fast track course business administration-accounting in centennial. Someone was saying that it is tough to get a visa in fast track course is it a fact or someone has got their visa in a fast track course. Please respond if you know something.
I

There is no such thing like tough, I myself got admission in a fast track program of Computer network Technician at Centennial College when I was a student.

Visa depends on your profile.

Best of Luck !

shery bhatti

Oct 4, 2019
Hello
Im new here from Pakistan, I arrived in Canada on 4 year degree program & have 4 year visa. I am planing to move to 2 years diploma program.
My Questions are
1) Can I change my program if yes then what is the procedure
2) will it reduce my visa tenure ( from 4 years to 2 years)

Thanks everyone

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends, I'm a PR living in Canada today. My brother took 8 years to complete (this year) B-tech from India with multiple attempts on certain subjects. He worked in bits and pieces for the last 4 years but without any proper artifacts to show.
I'm exploring trade skills related diploma courses (electric technician, Carpentry, etc...). What are the chances he gets admission to any college and then the student visa?

-user-name-

Apr 13, 2019
Hi I applied in humber for may 2020 in october and today I got a mail that I’ve been put to waitlist. Can anyone tell whether is there any chance of receiving an offer letter or not.

vivek1511

Oct 25, 2019
I am Mauritian, I did a 14 months course at CDI college. Now I am working full time with my 14 month PGWP. After 12 months of full time employement you have the right to ask for the CSQ (Acceptation Certificate of Quebec) which allows you to ask for PR. It takes 3 weeks max for the CSQ application to be processed. It is the cheapest and most efficient way I have found here :) School was flexible too, so it gave me enough time off to actually get a good part time job.

It is about finding the most cost effective and easier way, right? Glad I found that, because I was at LaSalle College before CDI and it would have cost me a fortune.