+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
I got the confirmation portal email today. Till last week, there were no progress except Criminality which they told it was in progress.

CEC-Inland - with 2 dependents
ITA received: Jan 21, 2021
AOR: Feb 1, 2021
VO: Vancouver
Medical Passed and got Biometrics invite letter: Feb 24, 2021
Biometrics submitted: Feb 25, 2021
Only 1 GU that I received today
Please tell me when your eligibility passed. Just want to know till last week your eligibility and security status is like “Not started” and with in a week everything is passed and got the confirmation mail right. Are you currently staying in BC?

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Please tell me when your eligibility passed. Just want to know till last week your eligibility and security status is like “Not started” and with in a week everything is passed and got the confirmation mail right. Are you currently staying in BC?
Let me break it down for you. The agents work on file and leave notes without updating the status of some application. In some folks GCMS note you will see they call IRCC and the status of the eligibility is “not started” but in their notes there is calculation done for eligibility. They approve most people like that.

I see you ask many questions, I hope this helps. I have gathered my own data and what I just said is accurate

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Let me break it down for you. The agents work on file and leave notes without updating the status of some application. In some folks GCMS note you will see they call IRCC and the status of the eligibility is “not started” but in their notes there is calculation done for eligibility. They approve most people like that.

I see you ask many questions, I hope this helps. I have gathered my own data and what I just said is accurate
if you don’t mind just one question so your eligibility also the same like not started until last week because whenever we will call we are getting the same status like not started so that’s the reason i am asking

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
if you don’t mind just one question so your eligibility also the same like not started until last week because whenever we will call we are getting the same status like not started so that’s the reason i am asking
If you want to know your status I’ll suggest you order GCMS notes. Or better still when next you call, kindly ask the agent to look into the notes made by the agent, that will give you an idea of what is going on because some agent don’t update the file itself.

anishsears3

Feb 17, 2021
As per webform reply from last week, nothing started except criminality, which was in progress. I assume everything was done in a day. Yes I live in BC.

Rash12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
Hey guy, i think my file moved from Vancouver office to edmonton. GCMS notes say Edmonton ircc on primary office

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.