+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Any one with January AOR whose eligibility and security not started. Just want to know the people who are getting copr’s in this group passed all the stages in a single day and all are from Vancouver VO

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Yes my ADR was RCMP and submitted it back in March 2021. So the way I have understood so far if your Primary VO is Vancouver or any other they will work on your file process it and send it to your local city VO (for me it was Etobicoke as I live in Toronto) for virtual landing formalities. I got my portal email exactly after 6 months of my AOR.
Yup that makes sense, thanks for the info.
In my case even though im december aor, my adr came in april (same time eligibility and security passed), so it seems that theyre clearing based on adr sent date.. most ppl got their adr before i did for some reason. Congrats again!

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Yup that makes sense, thanks for the info.
In my case even though im december aor, my adr came in april (same time eligibility and security passed), so it seems that theyre clearing based on adr sent date.. most ppl got their adr before i did for some reason. Congrats again!
But for everyone it’s not the same situation my AOR feb 3 and staying in Vancouver. Today called IRCC and mentioned that eligibility and security not started.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
But for everyone it’s not the same situation my AOR feb 3 and staying in Vancouver. Today called IRCC and mentioned that eligibility and security not started.
Yea it also further depends on your specific officer and their personal workload/speed. It all sucks.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
No I did not receive a rcmp request. And to be honest, I have a friend whose AOR was Feb 28th and he did receive a rcmp request and he got his copr in June. So I have no idea how ircc works.
My only comfort is that i have yet to see someone get rcmp request get rejected afterwards (my eligibility passed long time ago).. so gotta keep waiting i suppose

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
My only comfort is that i have yet to see someone get rcmp request get rejected afterwards (my eligibility passed long time ago).. so gotta keep waiting i suppose
Is your VO vancouver? Vancouver have been tranferring files to other VO’s!

I live in Vancouver and until July, Vancouver was my Primary VO. And my file got transferred to Etobicoke and that’s when I got an update. And I was sent the portal email from Etobicoke as well.

So I hope if your file is in Vancouver VO, it gets picked up by another VO!

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Is your VO vancouver? Vancouver have been tranferring files to other VO’s!

I live in Vancouver and until July, Vancouver was my Primary VO. And my file got transferred to Etobicoke and that’s when I got an update. And I was sent the portal email from Etobicoke as well.

So I hope if your file is in Vancouver VO, it gets picked up by another VO!
Your case transfered to Etobicoke because your case all done,and it will send to near your address local IRCC office and issue email portal.

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
Your case transfered to Etobicoke because your case all done,and it will send to near your address local IRCC office and issue email portal.
My portal email was sent by Etobicoke and I am in Vancouver for past 5 years. It does not transfer your file to your local VO. You can get portal email from any VO