+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Office Citizenship Applicants

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Random question
For you who your LLP updated / completed - wondering what was the time of the day you got that update ?

IPULL

May 30, 2023
I still think those that said processing time these days are 3-5 months are not paying attention to people in this thread and those citizenship application threads prior to June 2023. There are SO MANY of us that saw nothing other that test being completed.
I’m a May 2023 applicant and I’m one of the lucky ones that got processed in 4 month!! I’m paying close attention to a few applicants in May thread! Some of them have the same
Random question
For you who your LLP updated / completed - wondering what was the time of the day you got that update ?
Any new updates I’ve ever received where either Tuesday (mostly GU), real updates Thursday or Fridays! I had them early in the morning! Residency Edmonton, processing office Vancouver! I’m one of the lucky ones who have been processed in 4 month!

TM1987

Oct 21, 2023
Does your landing date also affect the prioritization of the application? For example, say there are 2 people, one landed in 2018 and the other in 2019 but both apply in 2023 for citizenship will the 2018 applicant get priority since they met the physical presence requirement first?

TM1987

Oct 21, 2023
dude, Feb test complete here. There are people waiting with 2022 & 2021 test complete. Give it at least a few months, will you?
Test completed in May here and still waiting. When did you land in Canada? I heard somewhere that they prioritize those who came to Canada earlier. It could be that those with faster applications came to Canada in 2018 and before.

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Test completed in May here and still waiting. When did you land in Canada? I heard somewhere that they prioritize those who came to Canada earlier. It could be that those with faster applications came to Canada in 2018 and before.
Nope, came in 2016, application is still in limbo...
It's the RC-8090 aka Sydney CPC that's causing this issue

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Have you tried sending a web form or calling? What other remedies are there?
Web form only says look at the tracker. Some people tried calling, but the person answered the call would just tell you they can't provide any details beyond what the tracker says.

The only remedy is wait...or wait until it goes beyond the timeline stated on IRCC's website, then you can go to your MPs and whatnot.

Ram045

Oct 26, 2023
Hi question to folks who gave teams interview (Vancouver office): I gave my teams interview yesterday. Usually how many days it took for you to see the LPP completed update after the interview?

jack150

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Hi question to folks who gave teams interview (Vancouver office): I gave my teams interview yesterday. Usually how many days it took for you to see the LPP completed update after the interview?
What kind of questions did the ask you in the interview? When did you find out that it was online? Was it right away when you got the interview notification or was it closer to the actual interview?

TTWPBF

Mar 30, 2021
Well - sadly I'll say goodbye to this group. My GCMS notes confirm the rest of my application is in Sydney - explains why so quick initially and then full stop.
Hope others have the good fortune for their entire application to stay in Vancouver and processed quickly.

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Well - sadly I'll say goodbye to this group. My GCMS notes confirm the rest of my application is in Sydney - explains why so quick initially and then full stop.
Hope others have the good fortune for their entire application to stay in Vancouver and processed quickly.
Ya....unfortunately for those of us when RC-8090 or Sydney shows up, all timelines are thrown out of the window. It's a sad truth that some people don't understand when they claim the "common" timeline is 4-6 months these days.

Ram045

Oct 26, 2023
Hi guys, Can we travel to out of country same day after finishing the oath? I know we can apply passport from canadian embassy from outside.

yvreats

Apr 28, 2023
Finally got an update today to attend an interview something is better than nothing. I've been waiting since test was marked complete June 21st and have been scheduled to do interview November 29. Primary office is Vancouver, secondary is Sydney and I had lost hope with being assigned to RC-8090

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Finally got an update today to attend an interview something is better than nothing. I've been waiting since test was marked complete June 21st and have been scheduled to do interview November 29. Primary office is Vancouver, secondary is Sydney and I had lost hope with being assigned to RC-8090
My partner also got an invite for online interview on Nov 24th - let's see how it goes

Reactions: VanCity Surfer