+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Office Citizenship Applicants

GottaGo

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone can BS here. It's extremely rare to go from test complete to oath ceremony in a month and somehow the one guy who happened to ask about his chances got it all sorted the same day he posted? Don't bother comparing because if he's genuine, that's a one in a million chance.
lol looks like you are not following the application tracker for 2023? Go have a look at the case tracker. Its overflowing with fast processing! Current average processing time is 4 months from app submitted to oath.

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
lol looks like you are not following the application tracker for 2023? Go have a look at the case tracker. Its overflowing with fast processing! Current average processing time is 4 months from app submitted to oath.
I am willing to bet that has to do with which office(s) is processing those very fast files. For those of us (myself included) that has Sydney, 4 months processing is not just a myth, it's fiction.

veniCA

Feb 3, 2023
I certainly don't see it overflowing as a 2022 applicant. There may be a small number of cases, sure, but don't set the wrong expectations for others. The current processing average is 17 months.

Reactions: BebeAny

TTWPBF

Mar 30, 2021
is anyone else from Vancouver office still waiting for an update after test complete on Sept 11? I am getting anxious lol
Yup. Test complete Aug 4. LPP still pending. Though for a few weeks - I have been hoping they would hold off finishing until I would be back from my travel plans. Looks like from current scheduling dates - I should be in the clear so back to being anxious for completion.

Ivonnewrites

Dec 28, 2018
my LPP were marked as complete on sept 18, and all I have left is the status changing to approved and getting the oath ceremony invitation. Do you guys know how long it may take to get invited to the ceremony or to get approved?

ahmad0707

Star Member
Apr 21, 2019
I received fp request in earlu july and this month I finally received an update language and physical presence msrk as completed. Probations and background still processing. I heard lpp use to be completed together

TM1987

Oct 21, 2023
Took the test in April 2023, Marked as complete on May 4 since then there has not been any updates. Friends who took the test in July already have an oath ceremony date. Anyone else on the same boat? Does it work to follow up with them at this point? LPP is still "in progress" since then.

Reactions: VanCity Surfer

ahmad0707

Star Member
Apr 21, 2019
Took the test in April 2023, Marked as complete on May 4 since then there has not been any updates. Friends who took the test in July already have an oath ceremony date. Anyone else on the same boat? Does it work to follow up with them at this point? LPP is still "in progress" since then.
What about your background check? Were you asked to submit fingerprints resilts

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
I still think those that said processing time these days are 3-5 months are not paying attention to people in this thread and those citizenship application threads prior to June 2023. There are SO MANY of us that saw nothing other that test being completed.

Reactions: CABA