+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Office Citizenship Applicants

TTWPBF

Mar 30, 2021
I'm glad things are moving for you. Things slowed down for some of us. Fingers crossed. Keel us updated.
I’m one of those as well. Was going quite speedily and then dead stop since they requested all my passport pages a month ago. Really regretting not submitting that at the start. Starting to have to worry that oath might get mixed up during a trip I have planned in October or having to rush my passport.

• Sad
Reactions: Shiva91

jack150

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
I’m one of those as well. Was going quite speedily and then dead stop since they requested all my passport pages a month ago. Really regretting not submitting that at the start. Starting to have to worry that oath might get mixed up during a trip I have planned in October or having to rush my passport.
I've been waiting for updates since completing passport request at the start of June.

jack150

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Any updates from any vancouverites?
Nahhh. Over four months now since test complete and next week will be four months since I responded to my passport request.

I received my GCMS notes a month ago and interpreted that I'll be interviewed, bot no official word on that yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Shiva91

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Nahhh. Over four months now since test complete and next week will be four months since I responded to my passport request.

I received my GCMS notes a month ago and interpreted that I'll be interviewed, bot no official word on that yet.
Interview for what ? After test completion!!

Ale Ku

Jun 22, 2023

Thanks for sharing this update.

I am following your timeline so far.. Uploaded passport scans on June 3rd. Last notes still had 'E-grant review ready PM03' as of 8/31

Last edited: