+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guitarhero said:
New oath dates are added for Vancouver in July. Test was on April 8, waiting for the oath.
Congrats!! When in July is your oath?

guitarhero

Jun 16, 2015
we are waiting for the oath. it has not been scheduled yet.

on a side note, i added the dates etc to the Vancouver timeline spreadsheet, but someone has been deleting that information. sucks.

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
My coworker got his oath via email for the Expo Blvd ceremony on June 23, 10:00 AM. According to the website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx), there doesn't appear to be one then, but then I guess they don't keep it up to date?

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
My coworker got his oath via email for the Expo Blvd ceremony on June 23, 10:00 AM. According to the website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx), there doesn't appear to be one then, but then I guess they don't keep it up to date?
Likely it's this one.

Address: Suite 200 - 877 Expo Blvd
Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 8P8
Date: Tuesday June 23, 2015
Time: 10:30 AM
When did your friend take test?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
He took the test on March 23. Where did you find that test time?
Most likely it's from cic oath schedule website for 23rd june 2015 for following times:
8:30 am
10:30 am
1:30 pm

Question for you: So you have two people now who have received email for oath, correct? One for 19th June and 2nd for 23rd June, correct?

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
thecoolguysam said:
Most likely it's from cic oath schedule website for 23rd june 2015 for following times:
8:30 am
10:30 am
1:30 pm

Question for you: So you have two people now who have received email for oath, correct? One for 19th June and 2nd for 23rd June, correct?
Yes. Both March test takers. Both got oath by email, but my coworker's PDF attachment had no issues as did my partner's. Seems like CIC is using email when pressed for time...

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Yes. Both March test takers. Both got oath by email, but my coworker's PDF attachment had no issues as did my partner's. Seems like CIC is using email when pressed for time...
+1

Thanks for sharing the information. It is indeed valuable info for everyone to know that CIC is using email when pressed for time.

Just to confirm that both your partner and your coworker are from Vancouver, correct?

Also, please confirm with them if they have also received paper mail invite for oath.

Could you please let me know the email address from where the email came from so that I am aware to monitor it in my email?

Thanks a bunch!!

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just asked CIC agent about this " Oath invitation via email", and she said yes, this is a new system they are implementing, so watch out for your emails guys!

Nainarvet

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmuath said:
Just asked CIC agent about this " Oath invitation via email", and she said yes, this is a new system they are implementing, so watch out for your emails guys!
Many thanks Hmuath for letting us know! It looks like email invitation is going to be more and more common in the coming days!

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nainarvet said:
Many thanks Hmuath for letting us know! It looks like email invitation is going to be more and more common in the coming days!
My Pleasure ;)

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nainarvet said:
Is your file in Vancouver Office?

guitarhero

Jun 16, 2015
Just a quick update from my side:

We received the oath letter today. Oath is on July 3rd in Vancouver. Test was on April 8th.

Good luck everyone.