+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

wert

Mar 18, 2010
OP_POP said:
Thanks for providing us with your time line. 1.5 month between test and receiving oath invite, that is great! I am hoping i can get my oath invite within 3-4 weeks too.
I wouldn't get your hopes up.
They are clearing out older applications first (early 2014 and earlier) and adding in newer applicants for available spots.

So although a few newer applicants have had oath, most havn't yet.
Myself and at least 2 others applied middle of last year and have had their test in NOV and still waiting for oath as of today

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wert said:
They are clearing out older applications first (early 2014 and earlier) and adding in newer applicants for available spots.

Myself and at least 2 others applied middle of last year and have had their test in NOV and still waiting for oath as of today
Seems like it is based on case by case. Take a look at the timeline, there are people who wrote the test in December who had their oath already:

wert

Mar 18, 2010
Yes, but what I wanted to point out is that the test date isn't the decisive criteria but rather when the application was submitted.

On the chart you posted the application date isn't mentioned. If you were to take that into consideration you would know what I mean.

But there are only a few exceptions and I wouldn't get my hopes up to high to be one of them.

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
I wrote my test last November and am still waiting to be scheduled for the oath ceremony.

wert said:

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wert said:
Yes, but what I wanted to point out is that the test date isn't the decisive criteria but rather when the application was submitted.

On the chart you posted the application date isn't mentioned. If you were to take that into consideration you would know what I mean.

But there are only a few exceptions and I wouldn't get my hopes up to high to be one of them.
Oh I see what you mean.

Susara

Jan 19, 2015
Hello,

I received my notice to appear to write the test today! Very exciting. Smiley

Submitted October 22, 2014
Received October 22, 2014
Received letter and booklet December 29, 2014
Online notice - in process
Online notice - started process case on November 27, 2014
Transferred to Vancouver: December 5, 2014
Received Notice to write test: March 3, 2015
Test Date: March 26, 2015

chelavnzuo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Congrats Susara,

Yours is pretty fast, mine was submitted in mid September and transferred to Vancouver office in mid December, hope I could receive test notice in the next one or two weeks.

chantilocal

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2013
How much time does CIC will take after submitting RQ. I have given my exam in April 2014 and got RQ, which I have submitted in September 2015 but still I haven't heard anything from CIC on my Oath date

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Susara, good luck with the exam & interview!

Susara said:
Hello,

I received my notice to appear to write the test today! Very exciting. Smiley

Submitted October 22, 2014
Received October 22, 2014
Received letter and booklet December 29, 2014
Online notice - in process
Online notice - started process case on November 27, 2014
Transferred to Vancouver: December 5, 2014
Received Notice to write test: March 3, 2015
Test Date: March 26, 2015