+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver applicants - (C-6 10/11)

nnkk20

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
What the heck Vancouver?? So slow - I haven't seen a single applicant from June receive a test invite?! From what I see even applicants from APril and May are still waiting. Unreal.

Liliaqua

Jun 13, 2018
What the heck Vancouver?? So slow - I haven't seen a single applicant from June receive a test invite?! From what I see even applicants from APril and May are still waiting. Unreal.
Yes, that's right. When you look at other months charts, Vancouver lies at the bottom of the columns and the applicants got their test invite between 6 to 7.5 months. it seems we the applicants of June from Vancouver won't get the test invite until the mid-January. The fact that the Vancouver office is so slow in processing our application really pisses me off.

nnkk20

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Yes, that's right. When you look at other months charts, Vancouver lies at the bottom of the columns and the applicants got their test invite between 6 to 7.5 months. it seems we the applicants of June from Vancouver won't get the test invite until the mid-January. The fact that the Vancouver office is so slow in processing our application really pisses me off.
Oh that sucks! I was really hoping to get it before Christmas but it's not looking that way at all. It's crazy how people from Edmonton, Calgary, and Montreal (not so small cities) are already getting oath invites and even taking oaths.

Oh well best of luck to us all!

Reactions: Liliaqua

Empirical

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2016
Oh that sucks! I was really hoping to get it before Christmas but it's not looking that way at all. It's crazy how people from Edmonton, Calgary, and Montreal (not so small cities) are already getting oath invites and even taking oaths.

Oh well best of luck to us all!
As a May applicant who has yet to receive the test invite, all I can say is: let them have their citizenship several months earlier - that's a pretty measly compensation for the hellholes they all leave in.

Reactions: nnkk20

stshayesteh

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
My parents (applicants from November 2017) had interview on April 5th, finally got DM end of October but not Oath invitation yet :( I thought that if their security checks took that long, they would at least try to schedule them for Oath quickly, but no such luck. A month has passed and no Oath letter yet.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
New to this thread and just got scared to see such delay and im june applicant tho..‍♂♂

nnkk20

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Almost another week. Looks like Vancouver is still sleeping. Haven't seen an update from a Vancouver applicant in a long time...

nnkk20

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Has anyone who has been waiting for 3 months or more for the test invite tried calling CIC to find out the status of your application? I was looking at other months forums and people are suggesting doing that if you've been waiting for about 3 months or more

stshayesteh

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Any Oath invite in Vancouver? We are told that my parents case is waiting in queue to be scheduled for Oath, but we haven't heard anything since they got DM end of October. I was really really hoping they can visit me this holiday season. (Actually was hoping for Thanksgiving). 13 months so far :(

Last edited: