+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VACATION ADDRESS..

elegant.heena

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I THOUGHT OF STARTING A TOPIC ON VACATION ADDRESS QUESTION AS THERE IS TOO MUCH CONFUSION...

SENIORS CAN HELP US WITH THAT...THANKS IN ADVANCE...

SO DO WE NEED TO INCLUDE VACATION SPENT OUTSIDE CANADA'S ADDRESS IN ADDRESS QUESTION 6G.... IF THE VACATION VARIES OVER A NUMBER OF DAYS/WEEKS..

IF WE HAD A OWNED/RENTED PLACE IN CANADA BUT WE SPENT VACATION OUTSIDE CANADA WITHOUT LEAVING OUR PLACE..MEANS A PERSON WERE PAYING THE BILLS..PROPERTY TAXES....RENT...ETC..

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
This are the instructions on CIC website:

"Write all your Canadian addresses for the six (6) years before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more
recent ("the relevant period") (/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#relevant), including the postal codes.
If you were residing, employed or attending school outside Canada, you must also list all your foreign addresses, including the postal codes."

Vacation does not mean residence, working or school.

8)

PVN

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
elegant.heena said:
I THOUGHT OF STARTING A TOPIC ON VACATION ADDRESS QUESTION AS THERE IS TOO MUCH CONFUSION...

SO DO WE NEED TO INCLUDE VACATION SPENT OUTSIDE CANADA'S ADDRESS IN ADDRESS QUESTION 6G.... IF THE VACATION VARIES OVER A NUMBER OF DAYS/WEEKS..

IF WE HAD A OWNED/RENTED PLACE IN CANADA BUT WE SPENT VACATION OUTSIDE CANADA WITHOUT LEAVING OUR PLACE..MEANS A PERSON WERE PAYING THE BILLS..PROPERTY TAXES....RENT...ET
I don't think you have to provide the address if you were on vacation for few days/weeks. I was staying outside of Canada for about 50 days. So I gave the address where I stayed outside Canada for that period. But I sent a cover letter stating that I provided different address for that period because of the length of my absence from Canada. But I didn't provide address where I spent my vacation if the length is of few days/weeks.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
elegant.heena said:

IF WE HAD A OWNED/RENTED PLACE IN CANADA BUT WE SPENT VACATION OUTSIDE CANADA WITHOUT LEAVING OUR PLACE..MEANS A PERSON WERE PAYING THE BILLS..PROPERTY TAXES....RENT...ETC..
Stop screaming.. (all capital letters)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
The address should be your Canadian house address in 6G.
In the online residence calculator sheet, you can provide the details of your visits like what country you visited and where you stayed etc etc.

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hello

You report Canadian addresses, this is what is meant in the application. Vacation times, not specific addresses, are reported only in the physical calculator; you only report the country there.

willzou

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
I once travelled to Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City. for a few days
I did not provide my address.

I also travelled to USA for couple of days for couples of times, I didnot list the address as well.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
The address should be your Canadian house address in 6G.
In the online residence calculator sheet, you can provide the details of your visits like what country you visited and where you stayed etc etc.
agree with thecoolguysam only Canadian address should be ok