+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Police Clearance: FBI Processing Times

may_dec

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fredericton, NB
Category........
FAM
I heard that yes it's fine especially since we have to upload it anyways.
Except that, since the Feb 14th announcement, they're to be included with the initial application, so no more uploading.

We used the edo system, too, got our e-response less than 24 hours after the prints were received. We asked for the official report to be mailed out, however, and plan to include that with the application. Since it hasn't come yet, I can't comment on whether it differs from a print of the PDF in any significant way.

Michyy

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Request
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
15-03-2019
Except that, since the Feb 14th announcement, they're to be included with the initial application, so no more uploading.

We used the edo system, too, got our e-response less than 24 hours after the prints were received. We asked for the official report to be mailed out, however, and plan to include that with the application. Since it hasn't come yet, I can't comment on whether it differs from a print of the PDF in any significant way.
This is true. We have requested a paper copy as well. I'll let you all know how it looks when we receive it. :) I still believe it is okay to just print it out as there was a message that said that the report is printed on regular blank paper and not the special paper anymore. Everything has the FBI seal in the background of the page.

Easkari

Feb 26, 2018
A month ago we send everything in by mail, understanding we would wait months for the results.
Well we came to know about the online process and took advantage of it.
Now my question is, I did select yes to get the hard copy mailed to me.
Well I still get an electronic copy plus the mailed one?
Our request from CIC is an original copy so that's why i did say yes to that question
Hi, My question has been asked probably before, but is eDO something only for citizens or residents of US or every one can use it? Thanks.

Michyy

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Request
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
15-03-2019
Hi, My question has been asked probably before, but is eDO something only for citizens or residents of US or every one can use it? Thanks.
It's for everyone.

SunnyK17

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
This is true. We have requested a paper copy as well. I'll let you all know how it looks when we receive it. :) I still believe it is okay to just print it out as there was a message that said that the report is printed on regular blank paper and not the special paper anymore. Everything has the FBI seal in the background of the page.
I received my hard copy by mail a few days ago. It looks the same as online copy.

Michyy

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Request
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
15-03-2019

lesliepenguin

Feb 27, 2018
It's for everyone.
My partner's paper-based finger print request has been rejected due to illegible finger prints. We are thinking of using the eDO to do it again, but we can't access the eDO website!

It says: "
Request Error (invalid_request)
Your request could not be processed. Request could not be handled
This could be caused by a misconfiguration, or possibly a malformed request.
For assistance, contact your network support team.

Does anyone come across this problem? We are in Australia, kinda afraid that we need to submit by mail again and wait for another 4 months!!!

Michyy

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Request
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
15-03-2019
My partner's paper-based finger print request has been rejected due to illegible finger prints. We are thinking of using the eDO to do it again, but we can't access the eDO website!

Does anyone come across this problem? We are in Australia, kinda afraid that we need to submit by mail again and wait for another 4 months!!!
It's most likely because you are using chrome. Use internet explorer instead as it doesn't work with chrome.

RockyRCT

Jan 3, 2018
Hello,

Does CIC accept the e-version of FBI PCC? I received it today through new FBI process but observed that it is totally black and white copy. Even FBI logo is not coloured. CIC accept coloured copy only and reject the black and white PCC. So confused.

Anas naeem

Feb 28, 2018
Heyy guys. i have sent my application on 26 jan 2017 and sent everything with it. In oct 2017 they asked for fbi, so i have received the FBI form on 20 feb 2018 and sent it right after 2 days. So my question is that is this the last step? if yes then how much time do they usually take to

Tirilita

Sep 5, 2017

I had the same problem using chrome, firefox and internet explorer in my computer. I ended up using my phone and I could open the website without any problem. I hope it works for you too.
My fingerprints were also illegible and I just used eDO again and sent the new fingerprints (2 repetitions) by mail. Good luck!