+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Embassy in Toronto - US visa appnts

Ozzyyy

Dec 25, 2021
I am also in same boat, Dropbox to Toronto via CanadaPost. Sent: 25 Nov, Delivered: 28th Nov. Since then no update, DS160 tracker shows: "No Status". It more than a week, getting worried now. Atleast received message should have appeared now.
I am in the same situation as you, let’s keep each other posted.

Reactions: rishabh4000

Suag12

Dec 5, 2022
I had h1b visa interview on NOV 29 2022. It was approved. After the approve my status has not changed. Still waiting for passport. Any one recently had h1b visa interview in Toronto? How long it took to get the passpirt.

saaammm

Oct 4, 2022
Do you have any update yet

No update - called the consulate visa helpline (knowing they wouldn't be too helpful) and they just basically told me to wait. When she looked up my passport number she said it siad to "send in documents" so it hasn't even updated even though the consulate received my packaged a week ago (last monday at 6am).

Such a bummer, reading through this thread seeing it could potentially take weeks to get it back. Other folks in this position let us know when you receive your passport back in the mail!

rishabh4000

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
No update - called the consulate visa helpline (knowing they wouldn't be too helpful) and they just basically told me to wait. When she looked up my passport number she said it siad to "send in documents" so it hasn't even updated even though the consulate received my packaged a week ago (last monday at 6am).

Such a bummer, reading through this thread seeing it could potentially take weeks to get it back. Other folks in this position let us know when you receive your passport back in the mail!
Okk, finger crossed. I am fine if they take time to return with stamping. If they refuse and ask for interview, that will be horrible

saaammm

Oct 4, 2022
Does ANYONE on this thread know if it's possible to inquire on the status of your passport? I get that the standard protocol is to wait over a month or something before they'll actually check your status, but I really need to know how much longer it's going to take (like if we're talking days or months)

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I sent my documents via Canada Post for DROPBOX on Dec 6th(Toronto Consular). I see the documents delivered today December 7th. looking at the posts above, its a looong wait....

Last edited:

Suag12

Dec 5, 2022
Does ANYONE on this thread know if it's possible to inquire on the status of your passport? I get that the standard protocol is to wait over a month or something before they'll actually check your status, but I really need to know how much longer it's going to take (like if we're talking days or months)
I am in same boat.I traveled with family to canada.for how long you have been waiting?