+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Embassy in Toronto - US visa appnts

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Thanks, I did click reschedule, however still the latest option I am getting is of 31st Oct 2023.....do I need to login at odd hours regularly and check if new slots have opened?

Regards,
When i got tru the system used up all the dates in 2023 then gave dates in 2022 , guessing cancelled interviews but they went so fast and yes i got my date 4 am on a weekend.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Thanks, I did click reschedule, however still the latest option I am getting is of 31st Oct 2023.....do I need to login at odd hours regularly and check if new slots have opened?

Regards,
Odd hours not needed. keep checking regularly. there might be some cancellations and some re-schedules. So you never know!

leolavi999

Dec 3, 2018
Odd hours not needed. keep checking regularly. there might be some cancellations and some re-schedules. So you never know!
Thanks… sure, will keep checking and try to get an earlier appointment, will keep it posted here for others in case get an earlier appointment.
Regards,

redwan243

Sep 2, 2018
Thanks… sure, will keep checking and try to get an earlier appointment, will keep it posted here for others in case get an earlier appointment.
Regards,
how can I reschedule the appointment? click on the reschedule box at first or cancel the appointment at first and then click on reschedule(if I find the earliest day availability)

redwan243

Sep 2, 2018
trying to reschedule my appointment. But every time it says "your appointment could not be scheduled, please make a valid selection". don't understand the appointment schedule system

chemrea

Apr 21, 2018
Hi, i'm also a PR in Canada, it's not refused my application at the Toronto consulate was interview waived then change to "Administrative Processing" back in June 2022 , on the visa status check change to "refused" my valid passport and expired one with the soon to expired 10 year visa was stamped "cancel without prejudice" , i got a call from the consulate, very friendly lady stated that she wants to see me in person and its a background check is in process for administrative process and take maximum 60 days and keep on checking appointments for early times in 2022, i did and got one for this month , soon
Hi Cara, My B1/B2 application is also under administrative processing. I have been waiting since June for the completion of the process. How long did your process take? Thank you.

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hi Cara, My B1/B2 application is also under administrative processing. I have been waiting since June for the completion of the process. How long did your process take? Thank you.
Hi my application took 3 months , just got the email to pick up my passeport with renew visa tomorrow ,since Canada post is closed today.

chemrea

Apr 21, 2018
Congrats Cara. :). Do you know an e-mail address where I can ask for my latest application status? Because when I check the status of my application from the online page. It has not changed since June.

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Congrats Cara. :). Do you know an e-mail address where I can ask for my latest application status? Because when I check the status of my application from the online page. It has not changed since June.
The USA consulate advise that only the officer reviewing the application knows your status and they don't disclose info until they want or decision is made , calling or emailing will get the same results you seeing on your CEAC , whats your status on your application ?

chemrea

Apr 21, 2018
The current status of my application is shown as Refused. And there is an explanation below on the status.

"A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer. If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing. You will receive another adjudication once such processing is complete. Please be advised that the processing time varies and that you will be contacted if additional information is needed. For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV or the website for the Embassy or Consulate at which you made your visa application.
For more information, please visit U.S. Consulate General Toronto."

bear joules

Sep 26, 2022
Hi my application took 3 months , just got the email to pick up my passeport with renew visa tomorrow ,since Canada post is closed today.
Hi Cara.. Can you share how long it took you to find August date for your in person interview from the time you were asked to scehdule one ?

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hi Cara.. Can you share how long it took you to find August date for your in person interview from the time you were asked to scehdule one ?
Hi , it took 3 days of searching, when all of 2023 dates were filled and the system informed no more appointment dates they open up 2022 available dates ,i was checking like every 3 hours for 3 days.

The current status of my application is shown as Refused. And there is an explanation below on the status.

"A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer. If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing. You will receive another adjudication once such processing is complete. Please be advised that the processing time varies and that you will be contacted if additional information is needed. For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV or the website for the Embassy or Consulate at which you made your visa application.
For more information, please visit U.S. Consulate General Toronto."
Did you get 221g , i had the same status , refused , approved then issued , the administrative processing they could ask for in person interview or they will just ran a backgroud check , everything clear they will approve.

Reactions: bear joules