+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Embassy in Toronto - US visa appnts

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
i keep wilfully subjecting myself to this waiting game... IRCC, US consulate, Indian Embassy ....!! each matching or exceeding the other in process efficiency (wink wink)!!!
For this one - I will say my best experience was Indian Embassy - 2019 Jan - passport renewal in Tatkal - issued same day - 5 hr turnaround

• Wow
Reactions: stscorcher

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Guys,

I have a appointment for Tourist VISA tomorrow at Toronto US Consulate. How long does it take for passport to get delivered with VISA stamp after the appointment? I am planning to visit US Mid July. Any ways to expedite the process? thanks in advance for guidance.

gabslourenc

Jun 27, 2022
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello, can someone help me please?

I filled out my DS160 last September to have my interview in August this year in Toronto, but I opened my DS160 now to check and saw that some information is outdated like my address and especially one information that I filled out incorrectly about my husband's occupation and income.
I am not able to update my DS160, is there any way to do it without having to cancel my appointment and pay the fee again?

Update: Tourism VISA B1/B2

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Hello, can someone help me please?

I filled out my DS160 last September to have my interview in August this year in Toronto, but I opened my DS160 now to check and saw that some information is outdated like my address and especially one information that I filled out incorrectly about my husband's occupation and income.
I am not able to update my DS160, is there any way to do it without having to cancel my appointment and pay the fee again?

Update: Tourism VISA B1/B2
If it’s less than 30 days since you submitted and if you have it saved on your PC you can upload and make changes and resubmit - if more than 30 days only option is to fill a new DS 160 and take both confirmation pages to the appointment. You can mention the changes to the officer. No need to make fresh payment.

Lilu1234

Jun 10, 2022
Hey everyone! Just wanted to provide an update for anyone who applied in early May:

Application sent: May 4th
Application received: May 9th
Administrative processing: June 24th
Issued: June 28th

Hope this helps!

Reactions: jitheshani

devregati

Star Member
May 16, 2022
Hey everyone! Just wanted to provide an update for anyone who applied in early May:

Application sent: May 4th
Application received: May 9th
Administrative processing: June 24th
Issued: June 28th

Hope this helps!
congrats. will you pickup from a post office nearby or receive it via purolator? how soon do you think you'll receive an email saying the passport is ready for pickup if you were to pickup from post office?

Lilu1234

Jun 10, 2022
congrats. will you pickup from a post office nearby or receive it via purolator? how soon do you think you'll receive an email saying the passport is ready for pickup if you were to pickup from post office?
Thank you! I paid a little extra for the home delivery service so I am guessing I’ll receive an email either tomorrow or the day after. Given that Friday is a holiday, I assume there will be some delays but I’ll have an update once I know!

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Guys,

I have a appointment for Tourist VISA tomorrow at Toronto US Consulate. How long does it take for passport to get delivered with VISA stamp after the appointment? I am planning to visit US Mid July. Any ways to expedite the process? thanks in advance for guidance.
Yes, theres a premium service which you can pay for till 3hours before the interview and it gets to you within 1 business day after "Issued". Hope you had found that option.