+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Embassy in Toronto - US visa appnts

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
i dont even know what this tracking code activated means... i have a tracking number when i search to see only error message... can u pls advise what i should do to check if its activated?
when I search the tracking code on Canada Post it says “Item not found”.

I called Canada Post. They said it possible if the package is not picked yesterday morning but yesterday evening. In this case tracking code would show item picked by evening today.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017

I called Canada Post. They said it possible if the package is not picked yesterday morning but yesterday evening. In this case tracking code would show item picked by evening today.
I forgot to mention that I am using Canada Post app to search the tracking code.Not the website:

stscorcher

Jun 9, 2022

Exactly the same for me... leads me to believe that the package is yet to be picked up!! and yesterday when we received our notifications it was after the scheduled pickup and hence the wait for one more day!!

Yes i am also checking on candapost... !! (Desktop / Laptop / Mobile: On all platforms!!)

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Exactly the same for me... leads me to believe that the package is yet to be picked up!! and yesterday when we received our notifications it was after the scheduled pickup and hence the wait for one more day!!

Yes i am also checking on candapost... !! (Desktop / Laptop / Mobile: On all platforms!!)
As soon it is activated for me, I will post it here.

Reactions: stscorcher

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017

The email does mention it can take 1 to 2 business days after we get the email for tracking to be available - for Purolator it just shows shipment created - hopefully its picked up today and in our hands by Monday at the latest

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017

I doubt it was picked up yesterday - if it was , shipment data should show Progress - think its not yet picked up - hopefully before end of day today

MTLresident

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Yes once i have requested while in India for travel to non-US country and after a month they asked me to submit the passport back to them for processing again.
So surely you can give it a try. I am not seeing right email on their contact page hence just call them in their phone to ask for the process steps.
Yes, I received my passport back promptly within 3 business days and they asked to re-submit once my travels are done. Very professional and considerate.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
I doubt it was picked up yesterday - if it was , shipment data should show Progress - think its not yet picked up - hopefully before end of day today
as per Canada Post helpline, if the package was picked yesterday evening, then tracking code would show label created by today evening.

stscorcher

Jun 9, 2022
looking back into my email history.. last time i got an email from canada post with the below subject ... i guess i will wait for that... and maybe that was @niswe was mentioning before...
"FlexDelivery Notification / Avis du service FlexiLivraison"

neha.ss

Star Member
May 27, 2022
looking back into my email history.. last time i got an email from canada post with the below subject ... i guess i will wait for that... and maybe that was @niswe was mentioning before...
"FlexDelivery Notification / Avis du service FlexiLivraison"
You should probably receive three emails:
1. When tracking number is created
2. When item is shipped and tracking starts
3. When it’s delivered

Not sure if all cases will be same but atleast I got these notifications.

stscorcher

Jun 9, 2022
For sure - this last step is also a waiting game Now onwards to the next wait - IRCC citizenship application tracking which I guess I should not see for 27 months having done it online
i keep wilfully subjecting myself to this waiting game... IRCC, US consulate, Indian Embassy ....!! each matching or exceeding the other in process efficiency (wink wink)!!!

Reactions: karthik2479