+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US-based applicants, let's connect here

Sush91

Apr 2, 2019
Hi,
Is anyone here who is in the field of electrical engineering (power systems) moving to Canada from USA ?

Thanks

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Hi,
Is anyone here who is in the field of electrical engineering (power systems) moving to Canada from USA ?

Thanks
My husband's in mechanical engineering if that's any help. He's technically not an engineer anymore because he can't call himself that here until he gets his P.Eng. :) That's a whole thing but it's manageable.

datguyforcanada

Dec 5, 2020
I did my Medicals in west Bloomfield Michigan about two weeks ago and haven’t heard back yet. Called the hospital, they said the results are in but couldn’t share them with me over the phone. Do I need to be worried? If something abnormal shows in results, does the doctor have to let me know or do they just send the results in and let CIC decide?

pramodsoori

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
I did my Medicals in west Bloomfield Michigan about two weeks ago and haven’t heard back yet. Called the hospital, they said the results are in but couldn’t share them with me over the phone. Do I need to be worried? If something abnormal shows in results, does the doctor have to let me know or do they just send the results in and let CIC decide?
Nothing to worry about , they will share the info only with CIC. You will get to know the status 1-2 months after you submit the PR application.

Reactions: datguyforcanada

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
There is an option you can choose to get a copy of your results, we did our tests in Miami and got results shared to us and to IRCC in a week. They may not share over phone but they can definitely email you. You should opt for this as this is an opportunity to know how your body is functioning now.

Reactions: datguyforcanada

datguyforcanada

Dec 5, 2020
Hello,
I realized I might be in trouble after submitting the app. Here are my questions:
1- Bank Statement: Does not include bank contact info, only the branche's stamp and signature. Also, does not include a statement on amount of credit/loans. Only average and current balance of account.
2- Identity History Summary scanned as black and white (remember, this document is also originally black and white).

My question for you experts is: 1- Should I even bother trying to replace the documents via Web Form and CSE? In general, is there anything I can do at this point or have I already messed it up?
2- What's the usual wait time for getting rejected for reasons such as these?
Thanks in davance.

datguyforcanada

Dec 5, 2020
There is an option you can choose to get a copy of your results, we did our tests in Miami and got results shared to us and to IRCC in a week. They may not share over phone but they can definitely email you. You should opt for this as this is an opportunity to know how your body is functioning now.
Appreciate your help. I finally did hear back from my doctor. It turns out specific tests (in my case HIV and Syphilis) in some states do not show online regardless of results due to HIPAA and other regulations. You're right, you can access them but have to really prove that it's you.