+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgently need help...Fraud Done by my husband

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
I think we mostly agree -- and it is true that to give advice or suggestions, you usually have to assume that the posters are describing the situation accurately. I'm curious, the end of my last post asked about the investigation, I doubted that action would be as fast or as decisive as was described earlier on the thread. Do you know anything about that?

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
on-hold said:
Well, yes I did read that -- but in a later post she says that she doesn't want to say that her husband just eloped. I guess I don't see the point of ruining his life and then divorcing him; if that is her plan, then getting his visa cancelled is simple revenge. Since we don't know anything about either of the people involved, especially the husband, I don't believe in counselling people to do things to hurt other people.
I completely agree with you and I am amazed why and how users on this forum are urging this person to report her husband. We simply do not know the facts to provide such advice.

Gaisensei

Jul 1, 2013
You people are seriously despicable.
Some of you are new Immigrants to Canada and now you are all trying to destroy a man you know nothing about. Just because some poster says he done this and that. Alot of you because you are now landed in this country, you have now become too comfortable and now the evil and venom of snakes that was always in your hearts are now showing. God forbid you whole lot should lose your status in Cnada for some reason.
How could you be so EVIL and TREACHEROUS? Trying to ruin a man's life on a forum? Aiding a woman who none of you know. For all you know she was maybe an adulteress who the man is trying to divorce and now she is seeking EVIL to destroy him. Now you fools are part and paarcel to her Treachery!
Thanfully CIC Officials are well aware of the scum that exists on this forums and their neandertherl dark aged thinking. Pure malice! Now I may be wrong. Maybe the guy is doing fraud, but we dont Knowww that for sure. So why aid this woman as if you lot dont know the man nor whether he is guilty? You morons may well be ruining a good man's and his kids future. An innocent man maybe. Think before you act O wretched evil souls.
With that said, let God be Judge and whoever is in the wrong may the curses written in Gods book befall them seven fold. So my dear forumites, be very aware if this woman is spreading lies and acting in Malice, all who are on this forum aiding and abetting her, the same curse applies to you. Watch and see. If the man is guilty, may he get his just and due rewqard as well.

Especially you Ms Regina, Johnny31, Newtone etc. You bunch are despicable! I wish a mod would see this an apply the proper actions as a forum moderator.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Gaisensei said:
How could you be so EVIL and TREACHEROUS? Trying to ruin a man's life on a forum? Aiding a woman who none of you know. For all you know she was maybe an adulteress who the man is trying to divorce and now she is seeking EVIL to destroy him. Now you fools are part and paarcel to her Treachery!
Thanfully CIC Officials are well aware of the scum that exists on this forums and their neandertherl dark aged thinking. Pure malice! Now I may be wrong. Maybe the guy is doing fraud, but we dont Knowww that for sure. So why aid this woman as if you lot dont know the man nor whether he is guilty? You morons may well be ruining a good man's and his kids future. An innocent man maybe. Think before you act O wretched evil souls.
Oh really? For recommending reporting someone who is about to commit intentional misrepresentation (which is a crime) and abandoning his wife? Evil, huh?

All we can do on this forum is take people for their word. Otherwise why believe what anyone says? Note that I prefaced my advice with "if this is true" because that is all we can do.

The advice here is sound. Because if the OP is lying, she will have no legal proof she is married and then there is nothing she can do. All of our advice hinges on the OP telling the truth. The advice is useless if she is not. The only way this man can be harmed by out advice is if she is telling the truth. An innocent man has nothing to fear. CIC was not born yesterday, they know there is a lot of BS and will want real proof for any accusation. They will dismiss any claims as false if there is no proof.

If you think those replies are so despicable that they need to be reported to the moderator, go ahead. The moderator will decide if he/she agrees with you.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
on-hold said:
I think we mostly agree -- and it is true that to give advice or suggestions, you usually have to assume that the posters are describing the situation accurately. I'm curious, the end of my last post asked about the investigation, I doubted that action would be as fast or as decisive as was described earlier on the thread. Do you know anything about that?
Yeah I think we are on the same page.

As for how long it takes for investigation, I really have no idea. Though I'm going to suspect that any action will be much slower if he is reported AFTER he lands and becomes a PR vs before.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Gaisensei said:
Some of you are new Immigrants to Canada and now you are all trying to destroy a man you know nothing about. Just because some poster says he done this and that. Alot of you because you are now landed in this country, you have now become too comfortable and now the evil and venom of snakes that was always in your hearts are now showing. God forbid you whole lot should lose your status in Cnada for some reason.
With that said, let God be Judge and whoever is in the wrong may the curses written in Gods book befall them seven fold. So my dear forumites, be very aware if this woman is spreading lies and acting in Malice, all who are on this forum aiding and abetting her, the same curse applies to you. Watch and see. If the man is guilty, may he get his just and due rewqard as well.

Especially you Ms Regina, Johnny31, Newtone etc. You bunch are despicable! I wish a mod would see this an apply the proper actions as a forum moderator.
I am not religious but if you are expecting your god to judge this woman then i hope he judges you and your actions as based on your post history, you are hardly a good example for others to follow when it comes to immigration and relationship issues....

Gaisensei

Jul 1, 2013
lpc19800 said:
I am not religious but if you are expecting your god to judge this woman then i hope he judges you and your actions as based on your post history, you are hardly a good example for others to follow when it comes to immigration and relationship issues....
You just reemphasized my point exponentially. You lot cannot empathize. Instead of seeing the wisdom in what I said, you try the old, remove the beam in your eye first tactic.
Thus proving what I said was indeed spot on. The cheese fell flat into your sandwich so you lash out.

Again... stop playing judge and jury in someone's life you know nothing about. SOMEONE WHO ISNT THERE TO GIVE THEIR SIDE OF THE STORY.
Tis prudent to be weary of those who run to the forefront crying "victim victim".
They may well be the offender and the scapegoat the true victim!

jgelbolingo

Sep 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-April-2013 - NBI submitted
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014
Gaisensei said:
You just reemphasized my point exponentially. You lot cannot empathize. Instead of seeing the wisdom in what I said, you try the old, remove the beam in your eye first tactic.
Thus proving what I said was indeed spot on. The cheese fell flat into your sandwich so you lash out.

Again... stop playing judge and jury in someone's life you know nothing about. SOMEONE WHO ISNT THERE TO GIVE THEIR SIDE OF THE STORY.
Tis prudent to be weary of those who run to the forefront crying "victim victim".
They may well be the offender and the scapegoat the true victim!
Hi Guys,

i think no need to argue on this case... we dont know the real story why the husband has done this, ... he only problem is why the husband did not tell this to the wife..and what the wife did that husband sort this way out by himself...the only problem here is there is no marriage certificate sort off, that wife can prove their marriage as this is one major requirements aside from picture or anything...the best way is to talk it over as an adult.If you have children,then a talk must be done...revenge is not the solution....show to him that things must be settled first between you...and then go on with your life...he will realize that... God is very powerfull...show to him that you also have the talent and skills to reach your goal...but not doing it as revenge...all things can be settled if you talk heart to heart....then let him go..Its gonna be painfull...but this is the reality....just as God to guide you the right path...not be doing revenge which will also going to have a positive or negative impact not only to him, but also to you...think first.....

JGK

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Vegreville, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (File Moved to Detroit July 2011)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
31-05-2010
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
LANDED..........
12-10-2011
Gaisensei said:
How could you be so EVIL and TREACHEROUS? We're not we are offering advice on how the original poster can resolve the situation herself (if its true), we are not offering to "rat him out" to immigration ourselves

Trying to ruin a man's life on a forum? How? we don't know his identity where he live or anything about him

Aiding a woman who none of you know. For all you know she was maybe an adulteress who the man is trying to divorce and now she is seeking EVIL to destroy him. Now you fools are part and paarcel to her Treachery! If she has no proof to back her story, our advice is useless to her

Thanfully CIC Officials are well aware of the scum that exists on this forums and their neandertherl dark aged thinking. Pure malice! Now I may be wrong. Maybe the guy is doing fraud, but we dont Knowww that for sure. So why aid this woman as if you lot dont know the man nor whether he is guilty? You morons may well be ruining a good man's and his kids future.If he's "single" and has kids and is planning to take them across the world what about the mothers access to her children, immigration wouiuld need authorization from her to process the application (unless he's lied) An innocent man maybe (Maybe/maybe not). Think before you act O wretched evil souls. We did, and we offered appropriate advice

With that said, let God be Judge and whoever is in the wrong may the curses written in Gods book befall them seven fold. So my dear forumites, be very aware if this woman is spreading lies and acting in Malice, all who are on this forum aiding and abetting her, the same curse applies to you. Watch and see. If the man is guilty, may he get his just and due rewqard as well. As said, If she can prove nothing the she is powerless to do anything. similarly if he has been truthful he has nothing to wory about

That's what we need on this board some nice old Christian tolerance. Makes me glad Im an Atheist
Comments in bold

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
keesio said:
Oh really? For recommending reporting someone who is about to commit intentional misrepresentation (which is a crime) and abandoning his wife? Evil, huh?

All we can do on this forum is take people for their word. Otherwise why believe what anyone says? Note that I prefaced my advice with "if this is true" because that is all we can do.

The advice here is sound. Because if the OP is lying, she will have no legal proof she is married and then there is nothing she can do. All of our advice hinges on the OP telling the truth. The advice is useless if she is not. The only way this man can be harmed by out advice is if she is telling the truth. An innocent man has nothing to fear. CIC was not born yesterday, they know there is a lot of BS and will want real proof for any accusation. They will dismiss any claims as false if there is no proof.

If you think those replies are so despicable that they need to be reported to the moderator, go ahead. The moderator will decide if he/she agrees with you.
Please tell me how exactly anyone of our lives is bettered by reporting this person? The word of law is upheld? Does law always equate justice?

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
jazibkg said:
Please tell me how exactly anyone of our lives is bettered by reporting this person? The word of law is upheld? Does law always equate justice?
Is the word of law upheld? Sure. The law says that you must disclose your family status like if you have a wife or not. By reporting someone who is willingly violating that rule (and breaking the law), you are preventing a law from being broken.

Does law equal justice? Justice by definition means the result of using laws to judge and hand out actions based on the law. So the law is used to mete out justice

Now you can argue if the law itself is morally correct. That depends on ones point of view.

Basically the rule is this - lying to CIC about your status is a crime. What is it exactly about this rule that you find unjust?

As for how exactly anyone's life is bettered by reporting this person... basically the question is about conscience. Are you comfortable with yourself if you know a crime is willingly being committed and decide to just look the other way? Again it depends on your point of view and the level of the crime.

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
keesio said:
Is the word of law upheld? Sure. The law says that you must disclose your family status like if you have a wife or not. By reporting someone who is willingly violating that rule (and breaking the law), you are preventing a law from being broken.

Does law equal justice? Justice by definition means the result of using laws to judge and hand out actions based on the law. So the law is used to mete out justice

Now you can argue if the law itself is morally correct. That depends on ones point of view.

Basically the rule is this - lying to CIC about your status is a crime. What is it exactly about this rule that you find unjust?

As for how exactly anyone's life is bettered by reporting this person... basically the question is about conscience. Are you comfortable with yourself if you know a crime is willingly being committed and decide to just look the other way? Again it depends on your point of view and the level of the crime.
You consider the person to be committing a crime, I do not. Therein lies the problem. Unless an individual is proven guilty, he is innocent. At least that is my opinion. In this case, we have no proof or evidence to substantiate if the said person is guilty, or if the partners were even living together or already separated.

The law is just a way to resolve disputes, and does not always have everything to do with justice.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
jazibkg said:
You consider the person to be committing a crime, I do not. Therein lies the problem. Unless an individual is proven guilty, he is innocent. At least that is my opinion. In this case, we have no proof or evidence to substantiate if the said person is guilty, or if the partners were even living together or already separated.

The law is just a way to resolve disputes, and does not always have everything to do with justice.
so.... I don't think you got the part where I kept saying "if this is all true". As in, if this is all true, then the OP's husband committed misrepresentation. Basically you believe the OP is lying. If that is true, then no, he did not commit a crime. Our difference is really opinion, as you already said. In your opinion, you feel the OP is lying. As for me... I don't know. The only way I can give advice is if the OP is NOT lying. That is why I said "if this is all true". If we can not take any member for their word, then how the heck can we give advice on this forum? Why are you on this thread if you think the OP is lying?

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
Gaisensei

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Im so worried!!! Help!
« on: June 30, 2013, 11:21:28 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
I have just been awarded refugee protection and Im preparing to apply for PR.
Here is the situation. I want to sponsor my wife and child who have been separated since 2011 and residing in the uk. My wife left me cause i cheated on her(long story), but we never got a divorce. Im willing to work it out with her and sponsor her and my child so we can start all over again, clean slate.

Here is the problem(if its actually a problem), my wife had claim asylum in the uk because we got into a physical fight but she was rejected. Since....

@gaisensei.. above is your first post.. You seem to find pleasure in treating women badly. No wonder you don't agree with the OP. Any more words to you is a waste of time, you are scum!