Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reythomas said:
but how he will get to knw that i did it...as it wuld be kept confidential...and even i m behaving totally normal the way he is behaving...
Yeah - just be very cautious because he obviously didn't do a good job keeping it from you - hopefully your better than he is

reythomas

Apr 10, 2014
Regina said:
Delete browsing history from your computer!!!! And do not tell anybody yet about his fraud and your intention to report him.
yes yes i ll do it....n moreover he is not techsavy,,,so he hardly active online...

i just pray god that a strict lesson should be taught to him so tht even he can feel the pain the way i m suffering...he might be thinking to runaway from here n will enjoy his life there keeping me into dark..
i ll not let it happen anyhow....

n thanks to all fr your kind support...
n i hve sent an email to embassy...let c how soon thy will act...
n how will i get to know tht inquiry has been made against him?????

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n how will i get to know tht inquiry has been made against him
Watch his mood. ;D I am sure they will call him. Or not, but just turn him around at the landing. :D

But also they could ask you, also by email, to email them some proof of you beeing his wife and not just an angry neighbour reporting him just to make his life miserable.

reythomas

Apr 10, 2014
Regina said:
Watch his mood. ;D I am sure they will call him. Or not, but just turn him around at the landing. :D

But also they could ask you, also by email, to email them some proof of you beeing his wife and not just an angry neighbour reporting him just to make his life miserable.
i have all proof...marriage pics,,,,our FB account,,,n the place where we are currently putting up past so many years...hopefully this will work....

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reythomas said:
No...we didnt get it registered,,,as in India we generally dont do it...
Oh...then legally - he could get out of this one :eek:

This is a brand new ball game now...

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh...then legally - he could get out of this one
Yes. It chages a lot.
Did you have a wedding? With his and yours parents-friends-relatives presented? How long have you been living together?

You know , now I think, if you had a wedding you better start TELLING his and yours parents what he is doing. Because you will need their help to prove you are actually spouses : afidavits from your parents and relatives anbd friends that they know you as a FAMILY, married couple.

reythomas

Apr 10, 2014
Regina said:
Yes. It chages a lot.
Did you have a wedding? With his and yours parents-friends-relatives presented? How long have you been living together?

You know , now I think, if you had a wedding you better start TELLING his and yours parents what he is doing. Because you will need their help to prove you are actually spouses : afidavits from your parents and relatives anbd friends that they know you as a FAMILY, married couple.
yes we have full marriage infront of 300 approx people n all....i am staying with him past 4 years....
even in his company docs he has shown him married and has put my name as his wife...everyone in his company know that i we are married...as i am beneficiary of all his official documents,,,what else thy need?????

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
even in his company docs he has shown him married and has put my name as his wife...everyone in his company know that i we are married...as i am beneficiary of all his official documents,,,what else thy need
It will do.
Make scans of all those papers and be ready to email them to CIC. You actually should not wait till they answer you but you email them again with all the scans attached.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send all his details to the following, they'll send him home on the next flight

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
newtone said:
Send all his details to the following, they'll send him home on the next flight

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp
I think she said he is still in India

This is a sad situation, he obviously is planning on leaving his wife if he did not declare her as a spouse....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

txboyscout said:
I think she said he is still in India

This is a sad situation, he obviously is planning on leaving his wife if he did not declare her as a spouse....
It is quite possible that he declared himself as separated.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
It is quite possible that he declared himself as separated.
Agreed!