+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. What Now?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I hope their "acknowledgement of receivement" is not the date they replied to my email, Cuz I technically did the Medical within 7 days after the MR, not 45 days lol.
Despite the date limit on the email, I'm not aware of a single case during covid where they've raised issues because of delays. (Family sponsorship anyway )

They know there are issues with clinics themselves and the medicals getting approved internally.

Still hest to write but they do not seem to be 'punishing' anyone with delays die to covid esp after submitted.

Reactions: Underhill

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Today in my GCKey it changed from:

We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.
To:

We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Not sure what that means.....?

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
I don't think there's any harm in sending Nox Vidmate VLC them a webform showing you did the exam within the time frame but I wouldn't stress about it or spend time calling IRCC at this point.

Last edited:

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
My family medical is not received as well

Medical performed on April 21, 2022
Received letter from IRCC on Jun 7, 2022, we did not receive medical results, submit proof that medical was performed
Sent the proof on Jun 8, 2022
Up until now nothing
does anybody know how long it takes them to check the medical
The application is being processed in Missisauga

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Hi
Do any body have the same situation of me ?
Please give your feed back
They asked me for medical exam on march 7 and i send it to them the same day by webform because i already did it before i did my application (E-medical ) after they they send for me that there a document missing information so i send them the information and a letter explain the issue before and i attached the medical with it. I also send the medical to my country office and they send me an automatic replay .
today i was surprised because they put on my account they did not receive the medical .
what I should do more than this ? I send them the results in three ways
And they return my account as I send it to the (submitted ) instead of required as it was before .
please tell me what I should do in this case ?

meepr22

Nov 20, 2022
Feel this post is relevant to the above one.
Hi Everyone,

I got a request for re-medical Examination on May 23 and I have completed the same on May 25. I followed up with Physician twice and they confirmed that the final medical case is already submitted to IRCC on May 30.It's been a month now and the status in GCKey changed to "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.". I am worried now about the status, even after phyisician submitted the results to IRCC on time. I submitted multiple webforms with my situation and also uploaded the information sheet provided by physician. Kindly suggest what to do next.

Thanks in advacne

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I got a request for re-medical Examination on May 23 and I have completed the same on May 25. I followed up with Physician twice and they confirmed that the final medical case is already submitted to IRCC on May 30.It's been a month now and the status in GCKey changed to "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.". I am worried now about the status, even after phyisician submitted the results to IRCC on time. I submitted multiple webforms with my situation and also uploaded the information sheet provided by physician. Kindly suggest what to do next.

Thanks in advacne
For me I let my sister in canada call the ircc and they said they receive it and they will send it to the officer who is responsable. This is work with me and they put me pass after one month

canacanada

Aug 29, 2023
Hi I hope you are still online. I met a similar issue recently. How long did it take to get updated please I will appreciate your help

Tej.05

Nov 16, 2023
Hi everyone i have the same issue from kenya and i uploaded the web form on 13th october 2023, and this is the reply they gave me.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

6th of november was the last day to upload the medical results and today when i checked the gc account its showing we did not receive the results of required medical exam.check your medical request message below for details.

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Tej.05

Nov 16, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advacne
Hi,

Did your status update??? i have the same issue please let me know after how long they updated the system