+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Visa Office change request after PPR

Tek b

Sep 3, 2017
Guys... I received mail from CPC-CTD-Ottawa with Subject line - EXXXXXXXXX - Ready for Visa - New Delhi. But I didn't get any mail for my wife who is in USA. Will she get another email? Or as she is in USA, will CPC not change her VO?
Hi brother
I am in same boat i got request yesterday and i am in india right now. Can u explain what i have to writw down in email.
Thank you

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
I got Ready for Visa email from Ottawa. I am currently in India so emailed the email address they asked for instructions to send it to a different Visa office. Any idea how much time they take to respond with the instructions? Its already been a week

andygill11

May 5, 2018
I got Ready for Visa email from Ottawa. I am currently in India so emailed the email address they asked for instructions to send it to a different Visa office. Any idea how much time they take to respond with the instructions? Its already been a week
Any Success with the reply?

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Any Success with the reply?
I still do not have a response from ottawa. Last Friday I emailed New Delhi and they haven't responded as well. Yesterday I emailed bangaluru and got this as response within a few hours:
"
This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

You may submit your passport at the nearest VAC along with a copy of the passport Request Letter issued by the office finalizing your application. You should also give your new contact details to the VAC to enable them to send the passport back to you."

Since I don't live in bangaluru I am thinking of going to the VFS in my city and sending it through then. Should I wait on ottawa since they haven't responded to my email.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
I still do not have a response from ottawa. Last Friday I emailed New Delhi and they haven't responded as well. Yesterday I emailed bangaluru and got this as response within a few hours:
"
This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

You may submit your passport at the nearest VAC along with a copy of the passport Request Letter issued by the office finalizing your application. You should also give your new contact details to the VAC to enable them to send the passport back to you."

Since I don't live in bangaluru I am thinking of going to the VFS in my city and sending it through then. Should I wait on ottawa since they haven't responded to my email.
During my previous correspondence once they responded after 8 days and the CSE also responded after 8 days. So you may wait until then. But, I'm not sure if they'll reply or not.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
With God's (and IRCC's) grace, I finally received a new PPR from Ottawa which is my primary office allowing me to submit it to CPC-O. I submitted CSE and an email to CPC-O on Tuesday morning. Hope you receive a reply asap as well. Best wishes :)

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
With God's (and IRCC's) grace, I finally received a new PPR from Ottawa which is my primary office allowing me to submit it to CPC-O. I submitted CSE and an email to CPC-O on Tuesday morning. Hope you receive a reply asap as well. Best wishes :)
Thanks Andygill. I had emailed them yesterday stating the urgency as 7 of the 30 days passed and they responded by asking me submit passport to the closest VFS. Will post a longer stand alone thread for future applicants once COPR comes through. We are all good by the grace of God.

Reactions: andygill11

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Thanks Andygill. I had emailed them yesterday stating the urgency as 7 of the 30 days passed and they responded by asking me submit passport to the closest VFS. Will post a longer stand alone thread for future applicants once COPR comes through. We are all good by the grace of God.
That's awesome :)

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Guys, anyone had this experience recently with Sydney? They sent the PPR with regard to my old US address.. I've emailed them to reissue since I'm now in India..

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
Hi all, I send an email to cpc ottawa yesterday to change my visa office but did not get any auto acknowledgment of receipt of the email? is it normal? or everyone should get an auto acknowledgment email?

SwaKC

May 22, 2019
Hi.. My AOR is August 7, 2019. By the grace of God received ppr on December 9, 2019. We had submitted our application from India but at present are on a vacation in Adelaide, Australia for 6 weeks. How can I request a change of visa office for passport submission? To whom should the request be sent?
Thanks in advance.

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
Hi akmh1b,
were you able to submit your passport to a different VFS without getting another PPR email?
I emailed CPC Ottawa on 5th Dec to change the visa office, but till now, I have not got any response and 10 days have already gone since I received ppr email.

thanks